What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• iMago wrote: »
    a strong independent woman with fetishes

based on what though?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    iMago wrote: »

based on what though?

not sure yet where the line is ill have to get back to you on that one
  • iMago wrote: »

based on what though?

not sure yet where the line is ill have to get back to you on that one

Watch this space!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    I don't need education. I'm Asian and have female relatives.. you painting that all whites only seek Asian or other race other than theirs for a fetish is bs. Unless you can prove the person is such a person.. DO NOT ASSUME!

Interesting since, by the same token, I would not assume the ability to speak on behalf of all of the African diaspora or those living on the continent. 🤷🏿‍♀️

Also reread my initial reply, I was speaking to one person (who has long since replied) and not all men who identify as white. Nor did I speak on behalf of everyone who identifies as Asian.

You can make this about me but I'm unphased.

My initial intention is the same as the current one: sharing the POV of some women who have consistently felt objectfied. Does that mean a women? No.

This topic has been ongoing in people of color (POC) communities for generations. Let's not pretend I invented it or surfaced it from nowhere.

Why bringing it up gets folks riled is quite the curiosity indeed.

But, I've been ready to get this thread back on track two hours ago so speaking of fetishes...
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

Do cufflinks count? Asking for a friend.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    🥱
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Do cufflinks count? Asking for a friend.

r2hgkvzzf6w1.gif
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Dear Posters,

This thread has touched on a sensitive topic, but I also think you guys are doing a good job trying to get your points of views across in a respectful manor. Please continue to be thoughtful in your responses. If you feel anything breaks guidelines please feel free to report it to the moderator team, or if you disagree with my choice to leave this discussion open please PM me.

Thanks for your cooperation,
    4legs
    MFP volunteer moderator
  • Tonydevolanii
    Tonydevolanii Posts: 658 Member
    Trimmed feet nails, painted green and blue with a rainbow effect
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Knows how to BBQ
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Dear Posters,

This thread has touched on a sensitive topic, but I also think you guys are doing a good job trying to get your points of views across in a respectful manor. Please continue to be thoughtful in your responses. If you feel anything breaks guidelines please feel free to report it to the moderator team, or if you disagree with my choice to leave this discussion open please PM me.

4legs
    MFP volunteer moderator

Don't shut this one down or I'll have nothing left 😯
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Dear Posters,

4legs
    MFP volunteer moderator

I can almost feel you sweating.. 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Dear Posters,

4legs
    MFP volunteer moderator

I can almost feel you sweating.. 😂

This, the deal breaker thread and the ask questions thread may as well be the whole app for me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Ok, maybe "clean up" would have been a better choice of words. I was gonna give it back still, but seems like maybe we agreed to move on already 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Also, I think you said you started a herb/veggie garden with the family this year, I expect your participation in my new gardening thread ;)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    A woman with a warm heart, kind to all and still believes in the world.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    When they make time for me
  • KingMeatSweats
    KingMeatSweats Posts: 54 Member
    athletic legs
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    an understated man
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Also, I think you said you started a herb/veggie garden with the family this year, I expect your participation in my new gardening thread ;)

If you saw that post, then you've seen about as far as I got 🙈😂... Thanks for the reminder, summer isn't over yet I suppose 🤷🏽‍♂️
This discussion has been closed.