Thrive- Anyone doing it?

wahmx3
wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
I tried the 3 day mini and just got my 30 day supply. It was great to help with my appetite control during the 3 days so I'm hoping it'll help with cravings and hunger along with sleep. My energy levels are pretty good most days but I think most of us could use a boost in this. Just wondering if anyone else is using it for whatever reasons and what your results are. I'm not pushing it for others to join me and am not thinking it's a miracle thing, just looking for your thoughts.

Replies

• Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    I read reviews about how it can change your mood considerably. It is all just anecdotal of course but something to consider
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Nope....
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    A month supply comes out to about $5 a day, about the price most spend for a cup of coffee. I have never felt better!
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,967 Member
    probably bit more than $5/ day if it was $300 for 8 weeks supply 2 years ago (according to post upthread)
    I love how people trying to minimise the cost of anything round it down and reduce it to a daily price.

JeSuisPrest - how long have you been on it?

What other changes have you made?

I'll stick with the free per day system of just eating less than I burn.
    Well, equal to, now I am in maintenance.
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,471 Member
    A couple years ago, one of my coworkers started using it. For the first couple weeks she RAVED about how fantastic it was, SO much energy, feeling SO great, and tried to get everyone else onboard...

...yeah.

That didn't last long.

Here's the thing. IF - and that were a big, fat IF - the ingredients were actually beneficial if taken orally, why would you assume they are going to work transdermally? If you have a headache, I assume you actually take the Tylenol orally, rather than rubbing it on your arm?