What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    GreenValli wrote: »
    Success can be very motivating.
    My BMI right now is 31.3 which is still in the obese range even though I have lost 50 lbs and I have a lot of very loose clothes.
    I am now aiming for a weight of 164 which for me would be in the top of overweight range.
    That is my mini goal.

Hi Green-Valli ~ I'm on my way down (in weight) as of this morning my BMI is 34.3 showing me in the obese range. Now, while I am not where I want to be, I am larger than I wish to be. But I surely don't feel "obese". But... I like this as a mini goal - to get to BMI 29.9 which would tell me I'm "overweight". Ok.. maybe not a "mini-goa".. I just checkd and I'd have to get down to 197.0... and that is where my goal is.. to be under 200lbs.

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

• jlsmith4439
    jlsmith4439 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Got some jeans which I can’t get past my knees ... really want them to fit one day
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    To get from Obese to Overweight BMI (11 lbs) by my half birthday in 6 weeks.

Yes this
  • ccpinnick
    ccpinnick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've taken up biking and i want to not have a muffin top with bike shorts:).... I've lost 50 but think another 20 will get me into the zone:)

I'm doing the same thing. I've been biking again for three months after a three year hiatus. The muffin top is getting smaller, but is still there. I'm also thinking another 20 will help. I feel the need to wear other athletic shorts over my bike shorts to hide my muffin top!
  • preshalin
    preshalin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on 87 kg. I want to reach 80 kg. I've taken pics and I'd love to see the difference side by side.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!