What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    My order hasn't arrived yet, but I am obsessing about my order of rib eye steaks from retired dairy cows being delivered on Thursday. This is a tradition in northern Spain (Basqueland and Galicia) to put menopausal cows to pasture for a year to fatten up and then serve as high end steaks. Apparently the flavour of older animals is far superior than the typical beef cattle slaughtered at 28 months. It is a more sustainable way to eat beef too. Google Txuleton steak if you are interested. I ordered an import from Basqueland, but now see there are online suppliers of organic free range retired dairy beef in the UK too. I hope I like this. Trade off for flavour is tenderness, apparently.
  • hannahkat404
    hannahkat404 Posts: 3 Member
    Rice. Literally ANYTHING with rice. I have no idea why.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Cashews. Way tooooo much. I have to stop buying them as I have no self control with them.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Jelaan wrote: »
    Cashews. Way tooooo much. I have to stop buying them as I have no self control with them.

Same. Pretty much same story with every type of nut for me. Especially roasted and salted. Or honey roasted.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

Same. Pretty much same story with every type of nut for me. Especially roasted and salted. Or honey roasted.

I love raw unsalted cashews!
  • pancakerunner

also obsessed with macadamia nuts and brazil nuts.
  • pourmonsoleil
    pourmonsoleil Posts: 15 Member
    Black beans.
  • pancakerunner
    pork rinds!
  • lyme1
    lyme1 Posts: 1 Member
    cheesecake or dairy queen cheesecake blizzard
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Fresh cherries. Going broke buying these, and I have to fight my husband for them. So good.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    Broccoli and cauliflower mix. I literally crave it daily
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    Golden kiwi
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    Pickles -- genuine dill.
  • pancakerunner
    mytyglotz wrote: »
    Pickles -- genuine dill.

yes!
  • paxot69915
    paxot69915 Posts: 14 Member
    Home made roasted almond butter.
  • RockingWithLJ
    RockingWithLJ Posts: 243 Member
    Cooked spinach with garlic salt mixed with eggs over medium on wheat toast
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    i9my9dhkcoek.jpeg

I have had these and really liked them, especially for about 230 calories per unit!
  • joyanna2016
    joyanna2016 Posts: 323 Member

also obsessed with macadamia nuts and brazil nuts.

If you eat a lot of Brazil nuts you can get too much selenium. Just in case you weren't aware. 🤓
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Peanut butter....help 😂😂😂 I love it so much haha but def requires some restriction!
  • pancakerunner
    alexmose wrote: »
    Peanut butter....help 😂😂😂 I love it so much haha but def requires some restriction!

I have gone through a jar in 2 days before lol