Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• paxot69915paxot69915 Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    Home made roasted almond butter.
  • RockingWithLJRockingWithLJ Member Posts: 206 Member Member Posts: 206 Member
    Cooked spinach with garlic salt mixed with eggs over medium on wheat toast
  • erjones11erjones11 Member Posts: 417 Member Member Posts: 417 Member
    i9my9dhkcoek.jpeg

I have had these and really liked them, especially for about 230 calories per unit!
  • joyanna2016joyanna2016 Member Posts: 217 Member Member Posts: 217 Member
    Jelaan wrote: »
    Cashews. Way tooooo much. I have to stop buying them as I have no self control with them.

Same. Pretty much same story with every type of nut for me. Especially roasted and salted. Or honey roasted.

I love raw unsalted cashews!

also obsessed with macadamia nuts and brazil nuts.

If you eat a lot of Brazil nuts you can get too much selenium. Just in case you weren't aware. 🤓
  • alexmosealexmose Member Posts: 693 Member Member Posts: 693 Member
    Peanut butter....help 😂😂😂 I love it so much haha but def requires some restriction!
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,220 Member Member Posts: 4,220 Member
    alexmose wrote: »
    Peanut butter....help 😂😂😂 I love it so much haha but def requires some restriction!

I have gone through a jar in 2 days before lol
  • Susan2BHealthierSusan2BHealthier Member Posts: 129 Member Member Posts: 129 Member
    Nick's ice cream Only 60 calories and 5g net carbs. Chocolate and Peanut Butter Karamell are so good, like real ice cream, not like Halo Top (yuck).a6qxbtvx7v1m.jpeg
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 959 Member Member Posts: 959 Member

I have you beat... a jar in 24 hrs
  • WingsofDestinymfpWingsofDestinymfp Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
  • paxot69915paxot69915 Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »

Like recent OR in the good old days lol :)
    Cause in the good old days I would go with a jar each peanut butter and nutella on a good evening.
    paxot69915 wrote: »

Like recent OR in the good old days lol :)
    Cause in the good old days I would go with a jar each peanut butter and nutella on a good evening.

Long ago...lol!
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,554 Member Member Posts: 5,554 Member
    Lenny and larrys snickerdoodle and birthday cake cookies. Been eating 4 a day for the past few months. Thats 1760 of my daily calories in cookies :D . I find that I go through periods where I eat a ton of one thing and then gradually get sick of it and move on.
  • sparklyyeahsparklyyeah Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
  • mytyglotzmytyglotz Member Posts: 1,054 Member Member Posts: 1,054 Member
    Egg+Thins%E2%84%A2+With+Cauliflower+6.27.19.jpg
    I'm not "obessessed" with them - nor any food -- but I do enjoy these and have been incorporating them into my diet frequently these past few months: :)

Crepini Egg White Thins (with cauliflower)!!
    edited August 4
  • thelastnightingalethelastnightingale Member, Premium Posts: 381 Member Member, Premium Posts: 381 Member
    Fresh parsley. I had forgotten how much I liked it. I am now adding it to everything and it makes everything taste really fresh and light.

I wish I didn't kill all herbs and could buy potted herbs rather than the cut stuff. I cannot keep anything alive, no matter how basic. (Well, other than me, and the fact that I'm here suggests I'm not always good at how I manage that either! :wink: )
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,220 Member Member Posts: 4,220 Member
    lzo9j1mrlffq.jpg

yum!

My room mates and I celebrated our birthdays today- mine is Aug 5, theirs are Aug 5 and 9. It was AMAZING! AND I STAYED IN MY CALORIES AND MACROS FOR DAY! Winning o:)
    edited August 6
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Member Posts: 4,014 Member Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Sour kraut! What’s up with that? Chocolate I understand. Ice cream I understand. But sour kraut? Why?
    Anyway I’ve been eating it at least once a day, sometimes 3X a day for a week.
    Random, but pumpkin seed oil!!! Love it on vanilla ice cream! https://www.ullisoilmill.com/collections/oils/products/pumpkin-seed-oil

55i5qt6mquri.png