Morbidly Obese Crew( 300 and Up) Lets Unite

Options

Replies

• Sara628588
    Sara628588 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    training for my new job has started outside of that it has been a tough week for me

What do you do?
  • Sara628588
    Sara628588 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Zippo_DB wrote: »
    Happy to make friends,

I was 199.8kg/440lb now at 162kg/357lb

Thats a great weight loss so far already! Well done.

• wolf0213
    wolf0213 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have just started back on my journey to losing the weight I have about 100 pounds to lose and could use the support and motivation. Feel free to add me and we can help keep each other on track.
  • wolf0213
    wolf0213 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks glad to be here
  • puboochu
    puboochu Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    tyrantduck wrote: »
    How's everyone doing this week? I had a cheat day Sunday because it was so hot, all I wanted was ice cream. I think I ate half of a half-gallon carton. Basically after that just said f*** it and ate whatever. Been paying for it since then... but had a decent day today at least!

This is one of my biggest struggles, “messing up” and then saying screw it to the rest of the day. I am working on my awareness that my body doesn’t reset my calorie intake every 24 hours like mfp does..I can have a bad moment, and adjust from that without having to add to it and take away days worth of hard work and self control..
  • puboochu
    Options
    Hi 👋🏼 I’m Christin, at my highest I was a little over 300lbs, at my lowest I was just under 190, currently I’m at 253. I plan on starting maintenance around 160. My biggest struggles are all in my head, I am trying to become more aware of my body and it’s needs, and my attitude and language towards my healthy life style. I have known this for a long time, but still need to remind myself that I am not one of those people who can “go on a diet” and lose my last 20 lbs..I was so close to my ultimate goal weight that I got cocky. Oh I only gained a few pounds I’ve lost over 100 that 2-3 is nothing, then it was 2-3 more, 5 more and so in until I gained almost all of it back. I didn’t have the right mind set..I do not have the metabolism or body type or whatever to not have to be more aware of my decisions. May it be my self control or bad genes whatever it is I can not “diet”. I need a complete lifestyle change, I have gone 37 years in denial, this is my year to snap out of it and realize if I don’t change my outlook on being healthy it will have serious repercussions for not only me but my 3 daughters. I can’t wait to get to know you all better, feel free to add me, and know I am here for you all to support you in any way I can!!
  • tiffanythestrange
    tiffanythestrange Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy for anyone to follow me :)
    Previously lost 100+lb using MFP then depression hit and I munched it all back plus some :s
    5 foot 6 23 years old :)
    HW 320
    CW 314
    GW 158

May I add you? I'm 5'6" and 24 and I'm at 309. I need a buddy!!
  • pandygirl1
    pandygirl1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I weighed a little over 400+ lbs, at my heaviest weight. It took a long time to reach where I'm at now. (290 lbs).

I've struggled with some serious health issues, and put my weight-loss on hold, because I felt unmotivated, and tired. Now I'm back and have another 90 lbs left to go to reach my ultimate goal.( 200 lbs) I'm a 6'0 ft, 57 yr old female. and feel this will be a good weight target for me.

My eating habits aren't always the best, but I'm a work in progress. I know that I have pit stops along the way, but I just recharge and continue down the road.

You can do it, just never give up on yourself. Like me, everyone has some hurdles to get over, and as long as you don't give up on yourself, you'll be fine. Wish the best for everyone on here. 😊
  • aperfectnut
    aperfectnut Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I don’t quite fit the mark for this, but I’m close. I’m at my heaviest right now at 258lbs. I struggle everyday with a hectic life to eat properly. I definitely need help with accountability and reading the messages you all inspire me.

Feel free to add me or message for support.

Best of luck to everyone, we will all do great!
  • puboochu
    Options
    Hey friends this thread has been pretty quiet..I hope everyone is doing well!! I was on vacation for a few days, and putting that with my monthly hormone fluctuations this week has been rough on the scale. I hope I get a whoosh next week!!
  • puboochu
    Options
    Sounds like your doing great! That’s an awesome accomplishment, and at this rate you should be in the 200s by fall!