What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• Susan2BHealthier
    Susan2BHealthier Posts: 130 Member
    Nick's ice cream Only 60 calories and 5g net carbs. Chocolate and Peanut Butter Karamell are so good, like real ice cream, not like Halo Top (yuck).a6qxbtvx7v1m.jpeg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    alexmose wrote: »
    Peanut butter....help 😂😂😂 I love it so much haha but def requires some restriction!

I have gone through a jar in 2 days before lol

I have you beat... a jar in 24 hrs
  • WingsofDestinymfp
    WingsofDestinymfp Posts: 5 Member
    1xwg04novu8i.gif
  • paxot69915
    paxot69915 Posts: 14 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Peanut butter....help 😂😂😂 I love it so much haha but def requires some restriction!

Like recent OR in the good old days lol :)
    Cause in the good old days I would go with a jar each peanut butter and nutella on a good evening.
  • VegjoyP
    paxot69915 wrote: »

Like recent OR in the good old days lol :)
    Cause in the good old days I would go with a jar each peanut butter and nutella on a good evening.

Long ago...lol!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Lenny and larrys snickerdoodle and birthday cake cookies. Been eating 4 a day for the past few months. Thats 1760 of my daily calories in cookies :D . I find that I go through periods where I eat a ton of one thing and then gradually get sick of it and move on.
  • Walkywalkerson
    Walkywalkerson Posts: 453 Member
    6rkan9so83bd.png
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited August 2020
    Egg+Thins%E2%84%A2+With+Cauliflower+6.27.19.jpg
    I'm not "obessessed" with them - nor any food -- but I do enjoy these and have been incorporating them into my diet frequently these past few months: :)

Crepini Egg White Thins (with cauliflower)!!
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    Fresh parsley. I had forgotten how much I liked it. I am now adding it to everything and it makes everything taste really fresh and light.

I wish I didn't kill all herbs and could buy potted herbs rather than the cut stuff. I cannot keep anything alive, no matter how basic. (Well, other than me, and the fact that I'm here suggests I'm not always good at how I manage that either! :wink: )
  • VegjoyP
    lzo9j1mrlffq.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    lzo9j1mrlffq.jpg

yum!
  • VegjoyP
    edited August 2020
    lzo9j1mrlffq.jpg

yum!

My room mates and I celebrated our birthdays today- mine is Aug 5, theirs are Aug 5 and 9. It was AMAZING! AND I STAYED IN MY CALORIES AND MACROS FOR DAY! Winning o:)
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Sour kraut! What’s up with that? Chocolate I understand. Ice cream I understand. But sour kraut? Why?
    Anyway I’ve been eating it at least once a day, sometimes 3X a day for a week.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Random, but pumpkin seed oil!!! Love it on vanilla ice cream! https://www.ullisoilmill.com/collections/oils/products/pumpkin-seed-oil

55i5qt6mquri.png
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    Thai yellow curry with chicken, potatoes, carrots, and onions.

I have NO idea why but I literally CRAVE it all the time. I could eat it for days. Something about how balanced the flavors are between sweet, spicy, savory just does it for me.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 841 Member
    I'm really loving ripe plums and peaches right now and have been eating a TON of them. I'm also loving mac and cheese with shredded carrots and vegan italian sausage! I've been rearranging my daily calories just so I can have it at least once a day (twice, some days...) It's ridiculously good o:)
  • breanacasey2017
    breanacasey2017 Posts: 24 Member
    Sugar Cookie in a mug. I'm not eating it now but its still on my mind lol.
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    Sour kraut! What’s up with that? Chocolate I understand. Ice cream I understand. But sour kraut? Why?

Sauerkraut is a staple in my diet!! I am particular about the kind, though. . . . It's pricier, but I feel like it's worth it since the companies assert that their products are raw, unpasteurized, and maintain their natural probiotics.
    (I want to learn how to *correctly* make my own sauerkraut, however!!)

The brands I've tried and enjoy are:
    Bubbie's
    Cleveland Kitchen
    Farmhouse Culture
    Wildbrine

:)
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    mytyglotz wrote: »

Sauerkraut is a staple in my diet!! I am particular about the kind, though. . . . It's pricier, but I feel like it's worth it since the companies assert that their products are raw, unpasteurized, and maintain their natural probiotics.
    (I want to learn how to *correctly* make my own sauerkraut, however!!)

The brands I've tried and enjoy are:
    Bubbie's
    Cleveland Kitchen
    Farmhouse Culture
    Wildbrine

:)

Me too...have it everyday! I'm currently enjoying Katherine's organic sauerkraut and love the Kimchi too!

I'd love to be able to make my own...I'm scared though (ha!!) that I'll end up poisoning myself...(I spend a small fortune on the ready made quality stuff...)
  • ChrissyChickie
    ChrissyChickie Posts: 182 Member
    Cheese Puffs. I'm absolutely addicted to them. I can't have a bag in the house or I'll go nuts. I also can't walk by them in the grocery store. If I start eating them , I just can't stop. I have to brush my teeth every time I have them. This is why I don't ever do drugs. I know if cheese puffs can tempt me, then drugs would certainly cause an addiction.