1 year photo comparison! 3 months MFP!

2»

Replies

• stephnstars
    stephnstars Posts: 47 Member
    Great job! I love seeing side by side comparison pics. You have given me a burst of motivation to keep on track!

^^ Me too!!!

I recommitted on Sunday, and I'm hoping to be progressing soon just like you.

Yay!!

I am so happy I have given you some motivation! I'm not gonna lie had a date night with the hubby last night.. went over on the cals but had a brilliant time. But today I log and be better and make up for it... not beat myself up. 💪
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    You are an inspiration to us all. It's not easy with a little one to focus on your weight goals, but you are doing it and it looks great.
  • stephnstars
    stephnstars Posts: 47 Member
    You are an inspiration to us all. It's not easy with a little one to focus on your weight goals, but you are doing it and it looks great.

Thank you. I am just making the time. Im working today so tonight as soon as he is in bed its a 25 minute HIIT routine in the living room... every little thing helps!
  • hunnahs26
    hunnahs26 Posts: 288 Member
    Great job!
  • Veggiemom86
    Veggiemom86 Posts: 3 Member
    You look great! Keep up the good work ✌
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!