Looking for Lady Pals 5'3 needing to lose 75 pounds

Replies

• PerlaRubi2013
    PerlaRubi2013 Posts: 110 Member
    npomaha wrote: »
    Hi Perla! My story is similar to yours. In 2012 I lost 55 pounds. I did not reach my goal but I was looking and feeling good. I kept the weight of for a couple of years but slowly gained it all back. I am 5’2” and weigh 203 lbs. I am looking at Noom, but it seems silly to do that when all my info and recipes, etc., are here, and I know this is a really good app. My issues are getting and staying motivated so I do much better in a group. Can I join you?

Let’s do this!! We did it once and we can do it again! One step at a time!! 💪🏻💪🏻
  • ceelou52
    ceelou52 Posts: 31 Member
    I’m 5’2 needing to lose 100 pounds
  • gdadugug
    gdadugug Posts: 1 Member
    My name is Gagudu, I am from Canada, I live in the United States. this is my hangout i always at work
    ... gdadugug12@gmail.com
  • PerlaRubi2013
    ceelou52 wrote: »
    I’m 5’2 needing to lose 100 pounds

Let’s do this!! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
  • nikkilu1980
    nikkilu1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Me too. 5ft 3in and need to lose 30.
  • PerlaRubi2013
    Me too. 5ft 3in and need to lose 30.

Let’s do it!! 💪🏻💪🏻
  • tiffanysahagun1
    tiffanysahagun1 Posts: 1 Member
    5ft 3in needing to lose at least 30lbs! But would definitely like to lose more!
  • msjsills
    msjsills Posts: 2 Member
    I too need to lose 73 lbs and am 5'3" as of July 2020. I hoping this site will help keep me motivated.
  • rencawdor24
    rencawdor24 Posts: 157 Member
    My story is the same! I lost weight using mfp, life happened, gained all the weight back and more without even realising.

But I’m struggling to make a start. I am constantly hungry and over my calorie goals!
  • mistylee6767
    mistylee6767 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all I’m new here. Perla were the same height, almost Same weight and similar path. Would love to join a “ same path motivational group”, once I figure out how to use this app..lol
  • 1girlriot2016
    1girlriot2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, all. I'm older than most of you here, but I'm on the same path. Started intermittent fasting a month ago and have lost 14lbs so far. I am on multiple times a day to log food, but don't always check in the community.
    I've been a member for years but have never really knuckled down to change my ways till now, so I'm still new to the site in some ways.

I have 67lbs to lose, and I welcome your friend requests.
    I don't know if I've ever posted a blog, but I see that MFP does it for you every day, which means--oh, boy, it probably ratted me out when I went off-plan. lol

Anyway. Hello to all. Southern California here, in the desert 2 hours east of San Diego. :)
  • LucyBzz
    LucyBzz Posts: 47 Member
    🙋‍♀️ 5’4” but not 75lbs to lose - well not initially! Starting with a 40lb goal & we’ll see how that goes. I need to be realistic about this :) I started a thread asking for an accountability partner but will in check here too if that’s ok?
  • SuARogue
    SuARogue Posts: 17 Member
    Hi Perla!
    I have about 65lbs to lose and I am also looking for support. Feel free to add me! :)
  • LucyBzz
    LucyBzz Posts: 47 Member
    How did everyone do over the weekend? Do you find that staying “on plan” is harder at weekends than in the week?
  • MarieKenji85
    MarieKenji85 Posts: 4 Member
    hi, I'm 5'2'' and SW:209, Goal weight is 150 pounds.
  • JessicaDeMilio
    JessicaDeMilio Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'm 5'2, current weight 205 & wanting to lose 85 lbs! Definitely looking for support from women going through the same journey, feel free to add me :)
  • MsAdventure19
    MsAdventure19 Posts: 104 Member
    Hello! My name is Perla and I have been a member of MyFitnessPal since 2013 and I managed to lose 55 pounds, and life happened and I am sad to say that I gained all of it plus 1 pound but motivated to get back on track going back to the basics, if I did it once I am confident I can do it again. My current weight it's 220.6 and I am 5'3.....I am looking for some ladies on the same path as me so we can keep each other motivated! =)

I help manage a group for women who are working slow and steady to get healthy and drop significant weight. Focus on setting mini goals, sharing strategies, and keeping each other motivated. Feel free to join us if it might be a good fit for you.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/136598-2020-one-derland
  • MsAdventure19
    MsAdventure19 Posts: 104 Member
    Numer1ca wrote: »
    Do we want to start a group? My timeline is covered with ads.

I help manage a group for women who are working slow and steady to get healthy and drop significant weight. Focus on setting mini goals, sharing strategies, and keeping each other motivated. Feel free to join us if it might be a good fit for you.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/136598-2020-one-derland

• tenacity921
    tenacity921 Posts: 3 Member
    Oooh I want to join. I'm 5'5" and 140 lbs but I want to lose 20 lbs over this month of August
  • bdavis11758
    bdavis11758 Posts: 45 Member
    Hi, are all of you ladies meeting and talking in a group? I would love to join. I'm 5'2" and 195 and need to lose 75 pounds.