Perks of being single

_canadianbakin_
_canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
There are many but I have to say I enjoy having the whole bed to myself.

Replies

• amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Save a lot of money.
  • dr_mundo
    dr_mundo Posts: 24 Member
    Basically you're on your own - you call the shots you have absolute independence (which is a big plus)
  • I dont have to shave if I don't want to. (I mean, no one's ever forced me to either but at least I know I can grow all the hairs without feeling gross when someone touches my legs)
    I don't have to worry about taking long term contraception (non of them are suitable for me)
  • Quinlan11787
    Quinlan11787 Posts: 10 Member
    *kitten* who I want, when I want...
  • Quinlan11787
    Quinlan11787 Posts: 10 Member
    kitten! lol wtf
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    friday nights sitting on the living room floor in my underwear while drinking watching tv and weighing different pieces of camping gear
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    I love that if I feel like toast and tea for dinner I can have it without considering what someone else would like.

so much this

feeding people is what I hate the most about being a wife/mother
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited August 2020
    I get to flirt with whomever I want. Playing the field is fun. I get the perks of having bfs but with no baggage, exceptions... it’s spontaneous, fun. I don’t have to reply back to texts if I don’t want- and he can’t say anything about it. He goes back to his home, I have my own space. Playing house isn’t appealing to me quit yet. There’s too many fish in the sea... when I’m in my early-ish 30s I’ll think about that stuff
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,037 Member
    Having my cali king bed to myself ......only have to cook for myself and my daughter :)
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    I love that if I feel like toast and tea for dinner I can have it without considering what someone else would like.

so much this

feeding people is what I hate the most about being a wife/mother

totally. sometimes I just want some fruit for dinner. even if I'm not "asked" to cook for someone, I will consider them and ultimately make a meal that would accommodate them.
  • kevin_smoove
    kevin_smoove Posts: 350 Member
    I enjoy cooking for others. It's the "deciding what to make" part that sucks azz.
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Attempting to flirt while hiding my inner crazy girl is always exciting.
  • hunnahs26
    hunnahs26 Posts: 288 Member
    Figuring out yourself and where you can and should improve.
  • The whole damn box of chocolates
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    No one eating my snacks