Night Time Munchies!

Options
2»

Replies

• daisy0482
    daisy0482 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I had to throw out all junk and add green and colorful foods!! I would rather give up the junk than keep this weight!! Its an easy trade off I think :flowerforyou:

if your bored blog, or go for a bike ride. Drink cause sometimes you think your hungry but you just may need water.

best of luck!
  • Sieggie
    Options
    Try frozen grapes!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Try frozen grapes!

Watermelon. Light in calories, full of water, very filling...soooooo delicious. I'd suggest keeping watermelon in your fridge and snacking on that.
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Im not much of a sweet eater, I love the salty snacks. My in-laws make home made sauerkraut by the drum ( 150 lbs of cabbage at a time) and that is salty, crunchy VERY low calorie and full of good nutrients and bacteria for the gut. I also utilize small dill pickles 15 calories per pickle and again satly and crunchy. Allot of people watch their salt, I have not had a blood pressure issue and I drink 4-6 liters of water a day ( more if Im running)

Oh and I found some tasty Flavored Rice cakes ( ranch, cheddar, carmel......) they are around 100 calories for between 8 and 13 cakes ( depending on flavor)

Good luck.
  • firegirley
    firegirley Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Try frozen grapes!

Roll them if sugar free jello, THEN freeze!! (I always use raspberry or strawberry flavor) Sooooo yummy!!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I eat some sliced strawberries sprinkled with a packet of Splenda to curb a sweet tooth. Practically no calories and very low carbs. If I want something salty I may eat a 1/2 serving of Pringles. Either way it usually satisfies my desire to eat.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    fit your late night snacks into your meal plan, if you still have cals left eating late at night isn't going to hinder your diet
  • lvllt
    lvllt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Or have a nice bath and go to bed to read or watch TV so then you have got to make the effort to get up to go to the kitchen!
  • NicBushong
    NicBushong Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I asked my personal trainer about this. He said drinking a glass of skim milk can work too. It's kind of filling but not quite as many calories. I'm going to give this a shot....