Options

Replies

• cassangelidy
    Options
    TudorRose----SW 211 lbs/ GW 196 lbs/ CW 203.6 lbs Progress -7.4 lbs
    Shanell
    SW 210.5 lbs/GW 199/CW 209 lbs Progress -1.5 lbs
    AmyLou
    SW 153 lbs. / GW 145 lbs / CW 153.4 lbs. PROGRESS 0.4 lbs.
    Cathy
    SW 210.2 lbs/ GW 199 lbs/ CW 206.8 PROGRESS -3.4
    EM:
    SW 148.4 LBS/GW 142.0 LBS / CW 147.0 LBS PROGRESS -1.4 LBS
    Tammara
    SW 218.0 lbs/ GW 213.0 lbs/ CW 212.5 lbs Progress -5.5 lbs
    Rhiannon
    SW177.6lbs / GW 167lbs / CW 175.0lbs Progress -2.4 lbs
    Robin
    SW 191.5 lbs/GW 185 lbs/CW 189.5 lbs Progress -2 lbs
    Kristin
    SW 159.5 lbs/ GW 163 lbs/ CW 161 lbs Progress +1.5 lbs
    Lauryn
    SW 159 lbs/ GW 155 lbs/ CW 159.5 lbs Progress +0.5 lbs
    Katie
    SW 172 lbs/ GW 165 lbs / CW 174 Progress +2 lbs
    Cassidy
    SW 194.4 lbs/GW 177/CW 188.8 lbs Progress -5.6 lbs

Connie
    SW 258 lbs / GW 250 / CW 258 PROGRESS 0.0 lbs.
    Amy
    SW 202 lbs/GW 190/CW 198 lbs Progress 4.0 lbs
    Katy
    SW 166.8lbs/GW 159.8/ CW 165.6lbs Progress -1.2lbs
    Deb
    SW 204.8 lbs / GW 194 / CW 204.8 lbs. Progress 0.0
    Tiff
    SW 153.4 lb/ GW 143.0/ CW153.4 Progress 0.0 lbs
    Moonlight
    SW 212 lbs/GW 204/CW 212 lbs Progress 0.0 lbs

So I weighed in this morning at 188.8lbs! That is a lose of 1.4lbs from last week! This is great since I didn't really follow my food too well last week AND I went out Saturday night and drank like a fish and ate greasey food! So I'm very satisfied with the loss!!

I didn't get a chance to get my jar either last night...but I did earn $2.00 and I gave myself $1.25 for the loss poundage! :happy: I like this paying myself thing!! lol

I gotta get some work done, but I'll be back on later!!
  • REDSOXFAN13
    Options
    chipper. thank you. I do love this pic... (probably because I am wearing my "skinny" shirt... you know those outfits that just seem to always make you feel and look good... :smile: )

lauryn... good for you 1.10 towards something great! :flowerforyou: I am so happy for you... everything seems to be moving in the right direction!!!! :bigsmile:
  • REDSOXFAN13
    Options

So I weighed in this morning at 188.8lbs! That is a lose of 1.4lbs from last week! This is great since I didn't really follow my food too well last week AND I went out Saturday night and drank like a fish and ate greasey food! So I'm very satisfied with the loss!!

I didn't get a chance to get my jar either last night...but I did earn $2.00 and I gave myself $1.25 for the loss poundage! :happy: I like this paying myself thing!! lol

I gotta get some work done, but I'll be back on later!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: great job!!!!!
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    Em - me too!! up and down is my name lately, well basically just up which isn't cool!

Cathy - I did get up this morning!! did C25K for 30 minutes but I might do some sort of DVD tonight to take a break from packing and homework! Tell you what though, getting up that early i needed extra coffee today!! :yawn:

Hope you are all having a good day!

Great job Cass and Tiff!!!
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Lauryn! I am so happy that you are feeling better and able to reward yourself :-) exercise is therapeutic... have you ever tried yoga? yoga and running helped me get through a really hard time

- on a side note: I have been have lots of trouble with my stomach and bowels. :( I just was in the hospital again today getting another radiologic test. it is looking like I have chrons or celiacs disease but thanks God it wasn't cancer!!! I'm a pretty private person so it takes a lot for me to share this with you ladies :-) hop it doesn't gross you out! I had a colonoscopy last week and hopefully all the tests are over because I would like to have children one day and the radiation is killing me! lol. well hopefully my digestive issues will improve! I feel like it impacts my weight loss but I do my best not to complain! all I have left is one more blood draw and I'm free!!! love you sixers!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Good morning... my day has had an extremely stressful start and I'm posting for the sake of my own accountability to do my best to avoid eating my fear and stresses today. It won't change any of our problems (to do with the bankruptcy) and it won't make me feel better for more than 1/2 an hour after which time I would just feel much worse. I have a wonderful, fun day planned with Ava and Leith and I need to focus on THAT aspect of my reality right now and just do my best with the rest.

I'll bbl with a real post.
    :heart:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    evening......
    my day as gone very well. tomorrow is a new day. DH leaves for a business trip. it's a 5 hr drive. he will return sometime friday night. he has to go to driving school from his accident. i will be alone for dinner (if son works late) both nights. i will fix something i like. like sauted peppers, oinons, chicken, broccoli. will have to think of something for friday. had a great workout today. will go to gym tomorrow and friday. weather suppost to get nice again. freezing again tonight and than warm up to the mid 70s again. will work on bank this weekend.

off to shower, have a good night

later :heart:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Gonabfit- dont feel bad about sharing that stuff. This coming from the person has been sharing all of this stuff with you guys. I am being tested next monday for celiac. I sure hope its not a positive result for you or me for that matter! Its a hard expensive way to eat! And the colonoscopy, I am there with you on that too. having that monday along with a endoscopy. I am glad you are in the clear for the big "C" word!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    :wink: Glad all is well w/ you ladies! Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Cathy.. I know sleep is important and I plan to get more soon. Tonight I'm getting in the bed by 10 which is super early for me. The cold weather is killing my morning jog motivation, I do make myself after work though. Today at work the had 5 dozen krispy kreme donuts...... Those are my favs..... but I resisted. I know I am focused now... however if they were hot, I would have inhaled 5 no problem. LOL.

I read all the post. Glad we are doing well ladies.

Lauryn- happy for you
    Tiff- glad you shared and have fun on the cruise

Nite Nite!

Tamm
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    :wink: Glad all is well w/ you ladies! Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Cathy.. I know sleep is important and I plan to get more soon. Tonight I'm getting in the bed by 10 which is super early for me. The cold weather is killing my morning jog motivation, I do make myself after work though. Today at work the had 5 dozen krispy kreme donuts...... Those are my favs..... but I resisted. I know I am focused now... however if they were hot, I would have inhaled 5 no problem. LOL.

I read all the post. Glad we are doing well ladies.

Lauryn- happy for you
    Tiff- glad you shared and have fun on the cruise

Nite Nite!

Tamm
  • PedalHound
    Options
    Failed with a seriously capital "F" today regarding my earlier post, but I'm only human. I don't feel like I'm in the mental pit I was in before so I don't feel like this is going to ruin me. Just ruined today...
  • chipper15173
    Options
    morning.....

drtamm....YEA (((((claping)))))) dounuts, bad....sugar they cause cavities, you should know this :wink: .good job on the running after work. anytime is a good time.
    pedal....when i began again it took awhile. was good for a few than laxed a day, good again, laxed. it took awhile to get back into it again. slow and steady...
    tiff....have fun on your cruise. put the medical stuff down while your gone and you can pick it back up when you return. easier said than done i know.
    pdx....you are in my thoughts daily. they seem to just opened a can of worms with you. fix it all now. you will feel better. i know that's what people told me. didn't know i felt bad. i do now.

waiting to wake DH in an hour so he can get ready to head to alanta for business. didn't get home from work until an hour ago. poor guy only 2 hours sleep, than a 5 hour drive. he will be fine. after he leaves i am heading to the gym, the store, and home. tomorrow night son and i are having homemade pizza for dinner (i will use a pita for mine), tonight we are having chicken stir fry.

have a good day ladies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    SOooo...I went to the doc yesterday and everything is perfect!!!! Yay!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: And then I heard the heartbeat loud and strong! She said chances of anything going wrong from this point forward are very slim (less that 5%) which makes me VERY happy! Going to tell the supervisor at work this morning...wish me luck!
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Good morning!

Pedal- it will come back to you with time. You are one of the most focused , driven people I know. Sometimes life gets the best of us! Take it slowly so as not to discourage yourself by not being able to meet your very own expectations:flowerforyou:

Kristen- congrats on the wonderful doc visit! Good luck on telling the work people! Cant hide it much longer anyways! You get out of the first trimester and they start guessing!

I am just hanging on. Trying to sleep more. I think the last 2 nights I actually slept for 6 hours + in a row without waking up. That is good for me!

Have a good day all!
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Morning Ladies!!

Rhiannon....you get right back on the wagon girl! :happy: I know what tough times can do to an eating regime...I KNOW! :grumble: But that food isn't going to change things and your spirits will actually be lifted if you choose a walk instead of a naughty snack. :wink:

Kristin, Good luck with work!! Are you going to stay home with this child??

Cathy, Yummy pita pizza and chicken stirfry...can I come to dinner too!?!?!

So I woke up this morning and got on the scale...I know bad girl!! Spank me...:huh: ...Well the scale said 187.4lbs :noway: so I checked again...yep...187.4lbs. :love: I haven't seen that weight in TOO LONG!!! So I'm claiming it and moving past it! I did 30 mins on the eliptical this morning and only got in about 20 mins of weights.... :frown: But it felt great and I did it!! Oh and food yesterday was ROCKIN'!! My sister made this butterscotch/vanilla pudding pie! OMG....it was less than 200 calories for a 1/8 size slice!! Holla!!! Ya'll should totally try it!! Sugar free butterscotch and sugar free vanilla pudding, 4 cups of fat free milk. Once its mixed together, fold in a hefty scoop of fat free whipped cream. Put it in a reduced fat ready made pie crush and freeze....wow...super yummy!!!

Have a super wonderful day today!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hey again! I told the supervisor and it went well! And no Cass, I will still be working. I will be home 8-12 weeks, probably closer to 8. And I finally took a belly picture. This is me 13 weeks along:
    Belly14weeks.jpg
  • PedalHound
    Options
    LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Kristin you look GREAT!!!

Cathy, thanks so much xo

Cass, you too!!

So busy, back later!!
  • REDSOXFAN13
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Kristin... you look great! glad to here all is going well :bigsmile: that is so exciting! congrats!!!! :bigsmile:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Thanks gals! After the great doctors visit yesterday I am REALLY excited! And my mom and I are going to go look at maternity clothes on Saturday! (I only have one pair of jeans that fits anymore!:laugh: )
  • chipper15173
    Options
    afternoon...

kistin...toooo cute :flowerforyou:
    pedal...you can do this...
    pdx....sleep tight... hope you get more sleep
    cass...need to try that pie sounds yummy!!!
    redsox...doing well?

having a good day. had a nice lunch. had to go pick up ganddaughter #2. she says she isn't feeling well, she is being quite and playing. for her is is unusaual. she is a wall bouncer. so, guess she's just blah today. DH left this morning. should be there is a few more hours. didn't get my workout done yet. don't know now if i will get it done. just went to store to get stuff for the pita pizzas. will do gym tomorrow for sure. and clean house.

off to check on starr.