Looking for Lady Pals 5'3 needing to lose 75 pounds

13»

Replies

• 2100k30
    2100k30 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm on 5' ft and started the end of May. I've lost 12 lbs and currently weigh 199.6. Im 63 yrs young so want to lose at least another 50 lbs. (Would love to lose more but since I'm 63 I'm trying to be realistic :-) - I'll check in on Mondays after I weigh in.
  • tnh2o
    tnh2o Posts: 155 Member
    I'm 5'3"ish. My goal weight is around 132. What are your goal weights?
  • laura2uw
    laura2uw Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 5'2" on a good day and started at 196lbs. Have been working on loosing weight with diet and exercise since April 2020. New to the my fitness community but would love to join you to keep accountability. I'm at 164lbs today and want to get down to 140. Ideally need to be in the 120s but that seems like a crazy pipe dream at this point
  • lillyy23
    lillyy23 Posts: 136 Member
    hey im 5'2 and im at 155 lbs i wanna lose around 30 lbs
  • esadowsky1
    esadowsky1 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I’m new to the app and I’m sorta confused on how to track my calories from foods that I have not made, like food my friends cook me??? Someone pls help lol I am so lost

• _Cherie_
    _Cherie_ Posts: 30 Member
    Hey :) 5'2" over here! Feel free to add.
  • sjeagen7
    sjeagen7 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello,
    I'm just under 5'3 with a little more than 60 lbs to lose. Going to start off with small goals to get from 213 to under 200 first.
    I restarted MFP in the last couple of weeks to start with tracking my foods and exercise.

Suzy
  • nathalieeesammm
    nathalieeesammm Posts: 3 Member
    Same height and need to lose about the same weight. Feel free to add me
  • DeliciousAmbiguity1
    DeliciousAmbiguity1 Posts: 75 Member
    I'm a couple of inches taller but started out with 5/6 stone to lose. I'm down 2 stone but it's been hard work. Feel free to add me. We can do this.💪
  • coffeerose55
    coffeerose55 Posts: 33 Member
    Hi
    5'4 need to lose 80 pounds. I have already lost 60:) Feel free to add me
  • Ani2bfit
    Ani2bfit Posts: 95 Member
    I’m so happy to see this post as I’m 5’2.5’’ and my current weight is 208.8lbs in the morning and around 210.2lbs by evening. I have more than 70 lbs to lose and I’m looking for friends to motivate each other in this journey. Please feel free to add me as friend
  • Evolution35421
    Evolution35421 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm 5'3" and 200 pounds as well. It slowly added up after the last 5 years of my unhappy marriage. I stopped caring about my physical appearance and plowed through lots of food and alcohol to comfort myself. But enough of that s**t!!! Time to get sexy again. Who's with me?
  • khatmott
    khatmott Posts: 15 Member
    i'm 5'3 and 277lb. definitely looking to shed a lot of those and get healthy along the way. please feel free to add me
  • shelli1923
    shelli1923 Posts: 111 Member
    Hi all! I'm 5'2" and 214 lbs. I joined in 2009 and my weight on here looks like a roller coaster. My blood sugars have been really high so I started back a couple weeks ago. I need help with accountability for sure.
  • letitsparkle85
    letitsparkle85 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m 5.4 and I was to loose about 28lbs xxx
  • kimbrown25
    kimbrown25 Posts: 2 Member
    laura2uw wrote: »
    I'm 5'2" on a good day and started at 196lbs. Have been working on loosing weight with diet and exercise since April 2020. New to the my fitness community but would love to join you to keep accountability. I'm at 164lbs today and want to get down to 140. Ideally need to be in the 120s but that seems like a crazy pipe dream at this point

• kimbrown25
    kimbrown25 Posts: 2 Member
    tnh2o wrote: »
    I'm 5'3"ish. My goal weight is around 132. What are your goal weights?

I am just joining for the first time I am about 5'2 and weight 157lbs want to go down to 130lbs as well
  • Parkerjonez
    Parkerjonez Posts: 12 Member
    I’m 5’3 190 I’d like to join you I need motivational friends to help me really focus this time
  • SFFirebird
    SFFirebird Posts: 21 Member
    5-3ish.244pounds.lost 85 last year gained 74 back.glad to the ranks.
  • anjdiskin
    anjdiskin Posts: 4 Member
    I am starting again....after starting again 3 weeks ago. I have lost weight but have never reached my goal. Now I am at 200. My goal keeps getting further away. I can only try again. Weight loss, health and fitness is a way of life. All my friends that are slender practice good health. I pray to practice the same. Food cannot be the comfort any longer. Wishing all who struggle like me the strength to accomplish our goals.