• xxxSheilaxxx
    xxxSheilaxxx Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    @xxxSheilaxxx Congratulations! :D

@allmannerofthings Thank you!
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,293 Member
    Options
    @starrjulia8 - a belated birthday to you and your sister, sounds like you enjoyed/are enjoying it !!!
  • jaccimc63
    jaccimc63 Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 - Love the new profile picture!

@Starrjulia8 - Happy Belated Birthday!
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    AR10at50 wrote: »
    I’m in my 50’s
    OSW-187 Sept. 2018
    Goal this round: Report daily

8/8-160-I am back for good! It 10 lbs later and I finally am getting my life back in order. We’ve had nonstop company; I love to cook; DH says I’m running a B&B. My uncle was just here for 3 days to install the garage cabinets we made together.
    8/9-160-No walk ,it was too hot after zoom church.
    8/10-160-coffee, a walk, grocery store and quilting a quilt today.Happy Monday.....it’s a good day to start fresh!!!☕️🌸
    8/11-158-Finally a drop. Walked 3 miles and ate pretty good. Hoping for a bike ride before it gets hot.
    8/12-158-Whew! Glad it stayed...I made my own kombucha and love it. Trying again for a bike ride, even if it’s hot.

I love making kombucha! I made my own for almost a year I think it was :) it gets addicting! It’s so fun playing with the flavors! If you’re looking for a book/if you don’t have it already “The big book of kombucha” is amazing! I still look through and long for the kitchen space to be a mad scientist again brewing my own kombucha.