Men's group

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    okay hive mind, what is worth going to war over?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

I like that...start with the easy lob then work your way up 👍🏿
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    iMago wrote: »

personally I've got a big problem with that whole thing that happens when you stop at a 4way at the same time as someone else so you try to be nice and give em the little wave to go ahead but then they give you the wave to go ahead but you already told them to go first so you keep waving but they're an idiot and they keep waving you on and then uh oh a 3rd party is pulling up behind you now so you finally start to drive through but then the person you initially waved on starts to turn left in front of you so you stop and then they stop and that's just it their whole lineage just needs to be obliterated and you want to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women.

this is why it dont pay to be a nice guy
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

personally I've got a big problem with that whole thing that happens when you stop at a 4way at the same time as someone else so you try to be nice and give em the little wave to go ahead but then they give you the wave to go ahead but you already told them to go first so you keep waving but they're an idiot and they keep waving you on and then uh oh a 3rd party is pulling up behind you now so you finally start to drive through but then the person you initially waved on starts to turn left in front of you so you stop and then they stop and that's just it their whole lineage just needs to be obliterated and you want to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women.

neutron bombs were developed for this exact scenario.

tbf i just drive through now at the first wave someone gives me in return. if i die i die at least valhalla will welcome me and my dash cam video will hopefully become late night tv fodder for the masses about what not to do
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

How did Old Testament type wrath get involved here? Also I almost passed out reading this sentence, but I think grammar complaints are part of another thread. Also, I'm not one to talk. Also, lol.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

How did Old Testament type wrath get involved here? Also I almost passed out reading this sentence, but I think grammar complaints are part of another thread. Also, I'm not one to talk. Also, lol.

because that's what is best in life
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    🎶 Blame it all on my roots...
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

Neutron bombs are the devil’s toy. Absolutely heinous. They don’t disable the enemy’s infrastructure or disrupt supply lines or threaten communications.. nope, they basically only target living beings in the form of lethal radiation that expands in an impossibly large radius relative to the tiny amount of material needed.

In other words, absolutely perfect for the four way stop encounter
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    hrichts wrote: »

Neutron bombs are the devil’s toy. Absolutely heinous. They don’t disable the enemy’s infrastructure or disrupt supply lines or threaten communications.. nope, they basically only target living beings in the form of lethal radiation that expands in an impossibly large radius relative to the tiny amount of material needed.

In other words, absolutely perfect for the four way stop encounter

Really enjoy your posts. 😁
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member

Showed up in boots?
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member

Showed up in boots?

Ruined your black tie affair?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »

Showed up in boots?

I'll show myself to the door😬
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Showed up in boots?

Now I didn't mean, to cause a big scene!
  • PlentyofProtein00

Showed up in boots?

Now I didn't mean, to cause a big scene!

Well I just figured I'm female and this is a mens group...i better go?