Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Do people really enjoy dinner dates?

I like pub dates for a first date.. sitting outside, chilling, less formal than a dinner date I feel.

okay... I'm on board with this.
  • iMago wrote: »

I like pub dates for a first date.. sitting outside, chilling, less formal than a dinner date I feel.

yeah plus at dinner you're trying to eat and talk and still look sexy during. but then you end up with something stuck in your tooth that WILL NOT come free on its own and the only way to free it is to go in there manually with like a fork or your finger basically so you excuse yourself to the bathroom but then you realize they'll be thinking of you in the bathroom the whole time so yeah best to just go ahead and leave at that point. plenty of fish in the sea and all that.

Pretty much yeah
  • Do people really enjoy dinner dates?

Going out to dinner? No not really, but I'm not a fan of dining out so much.

Making a dinner together would be a different story.

Yes!

I enjoy dinner dates. Oh wait im a girl.

My boyfriend enjoys dinner dates😁

Love grilling out together is my fav...i mean his favorite

Making the food together isn’t what I meant. 😂 I agree, that can be fun

Volunteering together at like a soup kitchen could be fun too. You'd get a real look at the fabric of a person.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    edited August 2020

Yes!

Volunteering together at like a soup kitchen could be fun too. You'd get a real look at the fabric of a person.

Innuendo??? So like holding ladels and fabric ? Nope still don't get it😬
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    iMago wrote: »

yeah plus at dinner you're trying to eat and talk and still look sexy during. but then you end up with something stuck in your tooth that WILL NOT come free on its own and the only way to free it is to go in there manually with like a fork or your finger basically so you excuse yourself to the bathroom but then you realize they'll be thinking of you in the bathroom the whole time so yeah best to just go ahead and leave at that point. plenty of fish in the sea and all that.

Pretty much yeah

Had no idea men worried so much
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

i *kitten* love dinner dates! what is wrong with u people, i cant even
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,010 Member

Pretty much yeah

I kinda dont
  • Thetwitchisback

You don’t feel stiff and bored?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member

I'm with sweet E. There's conversation to be had and jokes to be made at home cooking or in a restaurant...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited August 2020
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

So you’re saying I’m gonna have to get you drunk first...? 🤔

Pretty sure you'd roofie me before you had to spend too much money🤣
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,010 Member

Good company is good company no matter what.....no matter where. Not saying i havent had a boring dinner date, but thats because they were boring people. Tough to fake being interesting when there is nothing but you to pay attention to. I like it.....
  • Thetwitchisback

I'm with sweet E. There's conversation to be had and jokes to be made at home cooking or in a restaurant...

You’re mushy 💕😊
  • Motorsheen

I've felt stiff during a dinner date; I damn sure have.
  • Do people really enjoy dinner dates?

Yes!

Innuendo??? So like holding ladels and fabric ? Nope still don't get it😬

Lol no. It would be time spent together in service and you can learn a lot about someone in that kind of situation just by watching how they interact with the patrons. IDK I'm bad at dates anyway.
  • Thetwitchisback
    Revolu7 wrote: »

Pretty much yeah

I kinda dont

Correction: I had no idea some men worry so much
  • Motorsheen
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

So you’re saying I’m gonna have to get you drunk first...? 🤔

Pretty sure you'd roofie me before you had to spend too much money🤣

better living thru chemistry

*shrug
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

i’m feel pretty good at making convo one-on-one and it’s quiet not like a party or worse a bar or worse worse a concert
  • iMago wrote: »

Pretty much yeah

Some do, some don't 🤷🏻
  • Thetwitchisback

i’m feel pretty good at making convo one-on-one and it’s quiet not like a party or worse a bar or worse worse a concert

I can understand that. I’m better at performing. 😬