lx1x wrote: »
    t3bni3rmtezs.jpg

That looks refreshing.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    0s5sdnbvp0vw.jpg
    Sorry, that was my exact view at the time.

This is my first exposure to the 'disagree' button. I'm not sure how it's supposed to work

Oh just ignore it. It's just trolls or people who are banned and are back trying to get a reaction. 😊
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    0s5sdnbvp0vw.jpg

This is my first exposure to the 'disagree' button. I'm not sure how it's supposed to work

Oh just ignore it. It's just trolls or people who are banned and are back trying to get a reaction. 😊

I'd woo this so hard right now if I could

Tbh... I feel kind of stupid that I let those bother me in the past 🤣 I just find it's funny now and flathering that someone feels the need to follow me like that 🥰
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,029 Member
    Options
    0s5sdnbvp0vw.jpg

Tbh... I feel kind of stupid that I let those bother me in the past 🤣 I just find it's funny now and flathering that someone feels the need to follow me like that 🥰

I’ve said it before....I take dislikes as a like. So jokes on them. I got 50 in less than a week a few weeks ago. Someone REALLY likes me. 🥰😘
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Ugh
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    Ugh

What's wrong? Tell momma..
  • MelG7777
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    0s5sdnbvp0vw.jpg

I’ve said it before....I take dislikes as a like. So jokes on them. I got 50 in less than a week a few weeks ago. Someone REALLY likes me. 🥰😘

I'd never really seen it used before, so I didn't know if there was some secret meaning to it. I just thought it was strange to disagree with a picture of what I saw on the river this afternoon.

It is strange. I try to just ignore them and never speak on the forums because I think they love that. I’m sorry though.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    0s5sdnbvp0vw.jpg

I REALLY like you but I have nothing but Hugs for you 🤗
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    t3bni3rmtezs.jpg

That looks refreshing.

It is.. 🙂
  • MelG7777
    Options
    0s5sdnbvp0vw.jpg

I REALLY like you but I have nothing but Hugs for you 🤗

🤗

• MelG7777
    Options
    t3bni3rmtezs.jpg

That looks refreshing.

It is.. 🙂
    Scootch over