• THUNDER5453
    THUNDER5453 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Doc Washington State
    would love some friends
  • 2020_no_excuses
    2020_no_excuses Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I’m back here after a few months away... trying to get it right, and could use some friends!
  • simonroberts7671
    simonroberts7671 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, Simon from Wiltshire in UK. Trying to lose some Covid weight through diet, walking and paddle boarding :)
  • closedhisaccount
    closedhisaccount Posts: 17 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Returning to MFP (...because it always works)....Would love a few, ACTIVE friends (no friend collectors or married-and-cheating, please). Me: Southern California, late 50's, single, log/weigh daily, food diary is open to friends. Some UK or Irish friends would be a bonus. Runners, especially welcome.
  • nancykadolph
    nancykadolph Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Nancy from Southern California, returned to MFP about a month ago, but serious this time! Youngish senior citizen, happily married to the love of my life for 40 years. Had big health issues/surgeries over the past 6 years. I'm trying to lose 40 pounds so I can get back to being as active as I can. Could use some encouragement to stay on track.
  • Dayannahernandez30
    Dayannahernandez30 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Massachusetts
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This is my second time (or is it my third?) back to MFP. I've been back for just over a month and I would love some extra support - and would love to be there to cheer you on as well. Feel free to add me if you are so inclined. I wish you the best!
  • helenashaapopi
    helenashaapopi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Are we still doing this? Helena from Namibia :D
  • Devonrosario_
    Devonrosario_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Need more friends and motivation , hit the add button :)
  • LMBelladonna
    LMBelladonna Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I’m in! Have 60 lbs to lose so I need accountability friends.
  • giftmerain
    giftmerain Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm quite new on here! I haven't gotten around to weighing my food yet, or logging it, but I plan on doing it in the future for sure. I do feel like I need people around to keep me motivated, though! I will try to log in every day and share what activity I've done, just to keep myself going. I don't have that much weight to lose, but I have never been fit and I sure need to get a grip over my life.

Add me if you like! :blush:
  • jazminejamesss
    jazminejamesss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’d love some friends!
  • karlinab1807
    karlinab1807 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Karlina from devon , England , used Fitbit for few years but new member here looking for friends to challenge xx
  • karlinab1807
    karlinab1807 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm James, from the UK, Wales.

Hi I'm karlina, from South Devon ,Uk
  • carla7328
    carla7328 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Carla from the UK :)
    Tried this awhile back but wasn’t so good at it, but now I’m ready and focused on me and getting my life on track, would love to make friends along the way to motivate each other.
  • nenelove
    nenelove Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m Nene. I live in Germany. Feel free to add me.
  • ella30376
    ella30376 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I could use some Colorado and other friends!
  • lorigoesvegan
    lorigoesvegan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lori from California! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • gobirds1045
    gobirds1045 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m brian from Philly getting real need some support
  • kroywrn2
    kroywrn2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I’m Iris. Live in New York. Winning the diet fight now for 2 weeks. Getting harder every day but.... I gotta stay focused. Are king for 2 lbs per week. Hope I can do it.