UK Members

Replies

• Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member
    Arttorney wrote: »
    Morning All. I'm struggling to get down from 12st 7lbs to 11st 7lbs. I have Diabetes (Type 2) and fatty liver disease (non alcoholic type). Every time (I mean EVERY time) I get to 12st my body seems to say"Oh no you don't"! Undaunted I carry on.

Hi. What is your height? What exercising do you do?
  • iancity
    iancity Posts: 26 Member
    Hiya, up in the frozen wastes of Northumberland here (actually, its lovely). Want/need to lose couple of stone just to make my cycling easier on the knees ! Oh and to bring my blood pressure down as well ...
  • aj9d9972
    aj9d9972 Posts: 3 Member
    I’m not from the UK, but I do appreciate the UK accent and want to travel there some day. Best of luck to all of you!
  • carla7328
    carla7328 Posts: 25 Member
    Hey! I’m just outside London my goal is to lose 4 stone got my mind set hopefully I won’t fall off track again 🙏🏼
  • Chrisjbrawn
    Chrisjbrawn Posts: 28 Member
    Arttorney wrote: »
    Morning All. I'm struggling to get down from 12st 7lbs to 11st 7lbs. I have Diabetes (Type 2) and fatty liver disease (non alcoholic type). Every time (I mean EVERY time) I get to 12st my body seems to say"Oh no you don't"! Undaunted I carry on.

You can do it mate
  • LadyTalty
    LadyTalty Posts: 29 Member
    I'm karen! Just lost 3 stone and looking to lose another 2 by Christmas! London based and feel free to add!
  • xMalloriex
    xMalloriex Posts: 12 Member
    Hiya from Northern Ireland.
    Looking to lose 5 stone. No real time frame planned 😊 feel free to add
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Anyone care to join me on a Wednesday weigh in group?

I'm the only one left on it now. I took a break and when I came back the people on there had disappeared.

UK accountability buddy. Wednesday weigh in
  • Becrose09
    Becrose09 Posts: 39 Member
    Hi everyone I’m Lancashire hoping to lose a stone 🤞
  • Zakkery86
    Zakkery86 Posts: 22 Member
    Hey team, Zak also from West Midlands. Joined to help lose lockdown-induced weight gain and fitness loss. Weight rose to 100kg during lockdown (usually hover around 90kg mark). Goal to get to 85kg and run a half marathon by 1st Jan.
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    edited August 2020
    Hi, I'm just outside Bristol. I've lost a very slow 8kg this year, and I've got another 5 kg ish to lose, but really I need to think about body recomp soon. Maintenance feels scary.

Focus for the next six months is getting stronger, finding a way to get back to lifting and eating healthier. No target date - but at a guess I'd say it's 1kg per month so Spring 2021?

Feel free to add me :)
  • Katttie89
    Katttie89 Posts: 119 Member
    Katie north yorkshire 🙂 I've got another stone to drop, no set time frame.
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Yorkshire boy in london here!
  • avalanchefan95
    avalanchefan95 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi, I'm in the US for now but importing myself to Yorkshire next month so came to say hello. I'm looking for lose about 80lbs/5.5 stone to get to my ideal weight. (I've already lost nearly this much but have recently lost motivation so joined up with MFP to try to gather up some motivation.)
  • Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member
    Hi, I'm in the US for now but importing myself to Yorkshire next month so came to say hello. I'm looking for lose about 80lbs/5.5 stone to get to my ideal weight. (I've already lost nearly this much but have recently lost motivation so joined up with MFP to try to gather up some motivation.)

Well you are moving to a beautiful County my friend. Hope you enjoy it.
  • dtj85
    dtj85 Posts: 3 Member
    Danny from Sheffield here. Just started on here and looking to drop 55kg ish. out the weight on slowly over the last 5years without noticing just how bad it had got.
  • BluRuss03
    BluRuss03 Posts: 3 Member
    Morning all! I'm from Oxford but currently living across the channel. I've lost 3kg so far, aiming to lose 20 - 25kg more to get to a healthy Bmi, and hopefully to help my knee issue too.
  • antonia_yes
    antonia_yes Posts: 70 Member
    Hello from Devon! Just managed to lost my lockdown weight and out of 'obese', next target is to get below 13st.
    Ultimate goal would be somewhere around the top BMI (11st 2) but not sure yet - been a while since I saw it !