Calorie Counter

Message Boards Getting Started
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

UK Members

13»

Replies

• AimeellenAimeellen Member Posts: 23 Member Member Posts: 23 Member
    Hello from Surrey :)

I have A LOT of weight to lose. I have lost 4 stone so far but ideally I'd like to lose 10 more stone, however I'd be happy with 6 more stone to lose.

Start weight: 24st8lbs
    Current weight: 20st8lbs

Feel free to add me :)
  • swiftylswiftyl Member Posts: 24 Member Member Posts: 24 Member
    Hi All,Currently in Wiltshire but should have moved to Devon by the end of the year. I'm a restarter, so lost about 30lbs, put on 10 due to covid/life, so now been back on it since July. Lost a stone so far.
    Start weight 228lbs
    Restart weight 208lbs
    Goal weight - probably about 135 ish

Feel free to add.
  • iancityiancity Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
    Northumberland born and bred. Did really well this time last year by stopping the alcohol and cycling more, but life gets in the way (partner left me) and had a bit of a hard time and returned to the dreaded drink. Today take back control (haha, where have we brits heard that before) and go back to no alcohol, done it once, can do it again :-)
    edited September 14
  • EllevatedEllevated Member Posts: 158 Member Member Posts: 158 Member
    Hi everyone! Yorkshire lass living in Surrey, here! I've been kicking around on MFP consistently since March 2016. Happy to cheerlead and encourage people, especially on the more challenging days! You're welcome to add me if you like.
  • Treyy_Millz_7Treyy_Millz_7 Member Posts: 19 Member Member Posts: 19 Member
    Hey everyone, London lad looking to add some mass and lean out a little
    Currently dancing between 72kg and 76kg - I'm an active member who likes to encourage and share content :-)
    Feel free to add!
  • petethegaymermfppetethegaymermfp Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    Lincoln. UK. Lost 70lbs first time and now want a further 40 off at least. Feel free to add
  • soupy5813soupy5813 Member Posts: 17 Member Member Posts: 17 Member
    Hi all, I'm Andy from Lincoln.

Looking to lose around 1 stone, feel free to add - struggling a little with motivation while working shifts!
  • roz0810roz0810 Member Posts: 99 Member Member Posts: 99 Member
    hey all, from Hertfordshire here. feel free to add
  • TracyAG2020TracyAG2020 Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    Hi from Glasgow, Scotland.
    I have a fair bit to lose and I'm terrible at keeping in top of logging food. This time it will be different though, right?
    Happy to make new friends 🤝😊🙋‍♀️
  • katescurioskatescurios Member, Premium Posts: 154 Member Member, Premium Posts: 154 Member
    Hello from Leicester, started at 233, currently 210 and aiming for a healthy BMI so need to get to 164lb or lower. No time limit on it, aiming for 1-2lb per week and a general improvement in fitness.
  • ChrisjbrawnChrisjbrawn Member, Premium Posts: 23 Member Member, Premium Posts: 23 Member
    Hey welcome all hope all is well
  • lisa_newmumlisa_newmum Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Lisa from London with loads to lose 😂 so here we go!

13lbs down, over 7 stone to go!

Big family reunion abroad in January planned so just gonna work as hard as I can.

Diary is open ,fee free to add.
  • KellieSNKellieSN Member Posts: 24 Member Member Posts: 24 Member
    Hi, from Port Talbot!!
  • jacqQ2017jacqQ2017 Member Posts: 217 Member Member Posts: 217 Member
    BluRuss03 wrote: »
    Morning all! I'm from Oxford but currently living across the channel. I've lost 3kg so far, aiming to lose 20 - 25kg more to get to a healthy Bmi, and hopefully to help my knee issue too.

Hello fellow Oxfordian! ( I don't live there anymore either!) :)