What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• BrustMannEiner
    BrustMannEiner Posts: 360 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    right now?

trying not to work

.... and doing a damn fine job of it too!

bird_box_gif.gif?width=687&name=bird_box_gif.gif

If it's worth doing, it's worth giving it 110%.
  • KLoGetsHealthy
    KLoGetsHealthy Posts: 272 Member
    Going feed my bunnies. 0y59emzlwqs8.jpeg

whoa one of these bunnies looks exactly like a bunny named Hydro i met at the playground last night

Well these are called
    Cow bunny
    And fat fat. Cause all that mf do is eat and hop. I have two more. I free range them all in my yard.
  • BrustMannEiner
    wgy2q8whm115.jpeg
    Watching Impractical Jokers!

They are the best!
  • salmanstokey
    salmanstokey Posts: 2 Member
    Friends let me down so i am grilling marinated chicken at home .. need to wait until its well done
  • salmanstokey
    salmanstokey Posts: 2 Member
    I mean i was going out for eat out to help out but friends let me down .. idiots
  • char2point0
    char2point0 Posts: 784 Member
    wgy2q8whm115.jpeg
    Watching Impractical Jokers!

They are the best!

@BrustMannEiner my favorites!!
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    my kid eating a cookie watching me while i’m using resistance bands working out and he goes “that stuff would be easier to do if you hadnt tied your legs together”

🤣❤
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,233 Member
    edited August 2020
    Sitting in a hot salt bath, soaking my sore legs, letting the stank of a hard day wash away, and sipping on a lovey and sweet red.
    Red wine that is.
  • BrustMannEiner
    Not right now, but a bit ago. Putting out a fire. Someone told me that to cook a sweet potato in the microwave just do it like in the oven. 45 minutes in a microwave on hi will cause a sweet 'tater fire.
  • char2point0
    edited August 2020
    Not right now, but a bit ago. Putting out a fire. Someone told me that to cook a sweet potato in the microwave just do it like in the oven. 45 minutes in a microwave on hi will cause a sweet 'tater fire.

That’s super unhealthy right there 😆
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member

OH sweet honey chile ' it's like 5 minutes tops depending on the size.
  • BrustMannEiner

The start of this week has been extremely unhealthy. We had the end of season pool party and BBQ. Was supposed to be Sunday afternoon to evening. Stretched into Monday mid morning. Way too much food, drinks, and fireworks. If there is such a thing.
  • KLoGetsHealthy
    i8917dtf3atq.jpeg
  • char2point0
    edited August 2020

The start of this week has been extremely unhealthy. We had the end of season pool party and BBQ. Was supposed to be Sunday afternoon to evening. Stretched into Monday mid morning. Way too much food, drinks, and fireworks. If there is such a thing.

Oh not the sweet potato! Definitely not unhealthy 🤪 was speaking of the “tater fire” 😉
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    i8917dtf3atq.jpeg

Looks like heartburn and a headache to me 😅😂
  • KLoGetsHealthy
    i8917dtf3atq.jpeg

The ice chest has beer and juice to mix with alcohol. I just can’t drink vodka. But the rule is you kill the beer and cheap alcohol first than you can break out the liquor. Now we’re just waiting for the storm.
  • BrustMannEiner
    i8917dtf3atq.jpeg

The ice chest has beer and juice to mix with alcohol. I just can’t drink vodka. But the rule is you kill the beer and cheap alcohol first than you can break out the liquor. Now we’re just waiting for the storm.

So it will be a liquor up front, poker in the rear evening?
  • KLoGetsHealthy
    i8917dtf3atq.jpeg

So it will be a liquor up front, poker in the rear evening?

😅😂 I see what you did there.
  • BrustMannEiner
    Comedy gold :-)