Ladies, what is the worst compliment you have ever received?

Options

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    whitpauly wrote: »
    I'm a hairstylist and just last week a regular customer said"you look good in a mask" jeez thanks😒

Some of us look like we’re being choked out by a pair of underwear when we wear masks so I’m sure it was a compliment

AiZIzdu.gif

God you’re so judgy ugh
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    I'm a hairstylist and just last week a regular customer said"you look good in a mask" jeez thanks😒

Some of us look like we’re being choked out by a pair of underwear when we wear masks so I’m sure it was a compliment

i just love your comments so much ♥️
  • CacoEther
    Options

i just love your comments so much ♥️

Likewise ☺️
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options

:/

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Your hair doesn’t look as bad as yesterday (still not good, just better)
  • SwolehouseBrotown
    SwolehouseBrotown Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    a guy at the grocery came up to me while I was buying apples. he stood there for a minute looking at my feet and said "I like that nail polish color" and I responded with an awkward thanks and laugh. he then followed it up with "you have some of the prettiest toes i've ever seen, and i've seen lots".

giphy.gif

That was you?
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Okay, alright, ladies..... what is the best compliment you've ever received ??

Remember fellas, in the word's of Picasso: "Talent Borrows, but Genius Steals."

the best compliment is a heartfelt laugh
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I'm stealing that 😏
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options

"I feel lucky to get to know you"

best...ever <3<3<3
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

"omg i hate u"

I'm here to serve.