It's a struggle but today I will.....(add yours!)

joyanna2016
joyanna2016 Posts: 323 Member
edited August 2020 in Motivation and Support
Mine is today I will not drink any sweet tea!

Replies

• Onedaywriter
    Onedaywriter Posts: 326 Member
    lenhill04 wrote: »
    Avoid eating just because I'm bored!

^^^^^This!^^^^^^
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    So eating right now!
  • moontyrant
    moontyrant Posts: 160 Member
    Workout lol
  • LynnJ9
    Go to bed without snacking
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,748 Member
    I will know that the delicious pastrami Reuben I had for dinner WILL make me retain water and up my weigh in tomorrow...but it is just temporary and was worth every delicious bite.
  • Journey_54
    Journey_54 Posts: 2 Member
    Give up. I thought I did so good this week. On recording and walking more. Just weighed in. Did not lose anything Frustrating... this is when I normally give up.
  • Healthierhanna
    Healthierhanna Posts: 9 Member
    Record my food, after vacation, it's time to return to normal.
  • joyanna2016
    Even though it's the first day of school and I work in the high school office, I will not overeat due to stress! 🤪
  • cbreck77
    cbreck77 Posts: 13 Member
    Today I will...drink all of my water and do a soothing power-down hour routine before bed.
  • LynnJ9
    Give up. I thought I did so good this week. On recording and walking more. Just weighed in. Did not lose anything Frustrating... this is when I normally give up.

you will NOT give up! And in a couple more days there will be a SWOOSH of weight loss, and you will smile and keep going!
  • mssue18
    mssue18 Posts: 117 Member
    I just need to keep going. Every oz. I lose and keep off is a win. I gained .6 this week. I didn’t eat enough protein but I still thought I would lose. Tonight I went into the grocery store to pick up a rotisserie chicken and they didn’t have what I wanted. I was too tired to get something else and stand in line to pay for it. So I left. Now I don’t know what I’m going to eat for dinner. This whole week was a struggle, but I know I will keep going and not give up. I’ve lost such a little bit of weight in the last yr. but I’ve kept it off. It’s a struggle but it’s worth it!
  • Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member
    ......not give a f*** about macros
  • I won't deal with hormones and emotions by throwing food down my throat. That won't help.
  • joyanna2016
    Paul_Ingy wrote: »
    ......not give a f*** about macros

Amen! Sometimes we make things so doggone difficult. I'm having one of those days too. I've had 2 artificial sweetener laden diet cokes, only about 8 oz. of healthy water, didn't meet my protein goal and had way to many carbs. But I did stay under my calorie goal so I count this day a success! I could have easily gone way off track on a day like this. Even though it was an ugly slide into home plate, I did it!!
  • 1poundatax
    1poundatax Posts: 231 Member
    Today I will exercise even though it is uncomfortably hot and humid.
  • angieg3552
    angieg3552 Posts: 2 Member
    Only drink water
  • dawnlmidge89
    dawnlmidge89 Posts: 12 Member
    Weigh, measure, and stay focused on why i am doing this. I will also write everything that i bite. No turning back.
  • Not take a nap. It's not crazy hot today and I have work to do.
  • lucy_Jada
    lucy_Jada Posts: 37 Member
    Do my workouts......