Walk into a nightclub and the person above is...

Options

Replies

• Callousedthoughts
    Callousedthoughts Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    Keeps trying to show me the newest blush colors. WTf? What even is "Sunset Passion" color anyway
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Buying the next round
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Doing some sort of odd jumping move on the dance floor.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    She is clanking glasses with @PaperDoll_, @happimess01, @lx1x, @slimgirljo15, @eatpolerepeat, @MelG7777, and @Minion_training_program congratulating each of them because they were all deemed to be cute, handsome, good looking, hot, sexy, or attractive.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    She is clanking glasses with @PaperDoll_, @happimess01, @lx1x, @slimgirljo15, @eatpolerepeat, @MelG7777, and @Minion_training_program congratulating each of them because they were all deemed to be cute, handsome, good looking, hot, sexy, or attractive.

😁
    Pocketing my number and buying me a drink.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    Pocketing, but not for my number :wink:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Sitting very close to the Lovely Blonde with a big heart 😉
  • brustmannzwei
    Options
    Just walking in and the entire club turned to see who it was. When they saw her they unanimously and jubilantly shouted "Fabulous!" while raising their drinks to her.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My date and waiting at the bar for me.
  • brustmannzwei
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Aw shucks :*

She is waiting at the bar, sorta leaning on it with one elbow but not all hunched over, holding her arnold palmer and sipping it through the small sir stick in the other hand looking around without turning her head, waiting to see me to show. She was early but I was late. She knew that I thought 15 minutes early is on time so she made sure she was there even though I don't hold others to that standard. But I was late, it was 7 minutes until our date when I arrived. I had to stop at the florist down the road because I couldn't show up for our first date empty handed.
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    Dancing with @slimgirljo15!
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Playing matchmaker for the shy singles in the crowd
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Being the cupid to @Sweet_A 's plans and conjuring up incidents for singles to "accidentally" meet.
  • Callousedthoughts
    Options
    Trying to get each of his friends alone for a minute and thinking of ways to bring up that hes a new real estate agent, and if they want to sell or buy a home....
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wearing beer googles and unable to tell his “hes” from his “shes”. 😛
  • Callousedthoughts
    Options
    Spilled her beer and is currently licking the bar. Hey, it was her last 5 dollars. Oh fine, Ill buy you another.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Trying to get each of his friends alone for a minute and thinking of ways to bring up that hes a new real estate agent, and if they want to sell or buy a home....

I mean, my name is spelled the "male" way, but IRL I've never been mistaken as a dude before. . .

He's the Uber driving waiting outside the club. Provides a phone charger, but sells water bottles for $5 each.
  • Callousedthoughts
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »

I mean, my name is spelled the "male" way, but IRL I've never been mistaken as a dude before. . .

He's the Uber driving waiting outside the club. Provides a phone charger, but sells water bottles for $5 each.

I totally botched that, could've sworn I was replying to someone else :#

Shes at the bar playing candy crush. Her phones at maximum volume and a few people are pretending they arent watching her play over her shoulder. Her plan is working perfectly.

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Getting slapped in the face 😬
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,245 Member
    Options
    Leading a line dance.