Sweet Treats

Options
So, I am way craving sweet treat right now but don't want to sacrifice the rest of my calories for the day. Does anyone have any suggestions how to curve this craving?!?!?! Thank you all :0)

Replies

• SaraEWrig
    SaraEWrig Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Glass of chocolate milk?
  • donnabetts
    Options
    the sugar free hard candies are sweet tasting- you can even het chocolate ones
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Whenever I get a sweet craving I like Skinny Cow frozen treats...that takes care of my ice cream fix too.
  • biggahoona
    Options
    Frozen grapes ROCK!
  • cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    Whenever I get a sweet craving I like Skinny Cow frozen treats...that takes care of my ice cream fix too.

THIS!!! i thikn this girl and i are twins :)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Good dark chocolate is a good option.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com
    smart one sundaes
    skinny cow
    pretzel m&ms
    hershey dark choc bar
    :D
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Teaspoon of nutella chocolate spread...5 cals sickly and sweet
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

I had one of those over the weekend. A chocolate peanut butter ice cream sandwich. Very tasty and only 150 calories. The cookie part sticks to your fingers in a weird way but it didn't taste like diet food.
  • zaiikaa
    zaiikaa Posts: 112
    Options
    Frozen Dark Chocolate Hershey Kiss - my favorite because it's not so sweet that it will make you want the whole bag. Even better if you don't really love dark chocolate like me. Just sweet enough to take the edge off.

One smore - graham cracker, a few mini marshmallows, a few semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of a slab of hershey's milk chocolate. :) The gooey marshmallows are super satisfying.

A piece of whole wheat toast w/ a tiny bit of peanut butter (I usually do about 1/3 serving) and some honey = my favorite sweet treat
  • hinder23
    Options
    Weight Watchers has a dark chocolate raspberry ice cream bar it is amazing.
  • maria25428
    Options
    the 100 calorie snack packs are good.. I love the oreo's and fudge strips :)
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    Frozen grapes ROCK!
    someone at work told me 2 try this, i havent yet as i thought it was a bit odd, r they really good? ill try it now ive heard some1 else say that, thanx.x
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jelly/jello is my favourite, but you have to make it up in advance.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    1/4c rainbow sherbert and a sugar free cone. 100 cal and 2g fat :)
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    i was just about to suggest sugar-free jello like moushtie :D i get sugar-free strawberry- 10 calories, and it comes in the little cups so i don't have to do anything :P
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Mott's Apple Sauce single serve cups! only 90 calories!
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    An apple sometimes work
  • jenellechan26
    Options
    I love those skinny cow ice creams! I so should go buy some RIGHT NOW!!!

Frozen GRAPES?! Oh dear that does sounds very good! :)
  • Kambriasgranny
    Options
    Frozen sugar-free Jello cups........They last a long time because they're frozen and are sooo refreshing!