What is the craziest thing that you have done that you are willing to admit on here?

Options

Replies

• MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Craziest Thing?

Dallas, Texas
    Dealy Plaza

November of ‘63

I reckon that I’ve said enough.....

you were born there, amiright?
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    :D
    Haha. Hahahhaa. Hahahhhahahahaaa... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

did i also mention i have DUCT TAPE? stop that cackling! :D
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I dry out my sinks and faucets because I like them shiny and water spot free

...except for the shower - thats just a waste of time b/c its covered by a curtain
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

...except for the shower - thats just a waste of time b/c its covered by a curtain

Omg same! Flylady taught me this... and also my OCD 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

I thought i was the only one who did flylady!

I dont have ocd by any means but i need routines or everything feels hard
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    whats flylady
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    what flylady

Some kook of an old lady who teaches me/people on the internet how not to have piles of paper all over my house & to do lists that list which to do lists to do. And how not to lose my keys. 😂
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    what flylady

Some kook of an old lady who teaches me/people on the internet how not to have piles of paper all over my house & to do lists that list which to do lists to do. And how not to lose my keys. 😂

okay i could use that for sure
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I spent over $15 dollars on fancy cookie dog treats for my niece because I felt bad that she refused to eat the lunch I bought her that completely went to waste.

Eta: The treats were not for her, she has four dogs at home 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • CacoEther
    Options
    what flylady

Yeah she’s bat soup crazy and i literally hate what she calls things (“swish and swipe” ugh no) but its the only thing that keeps me from chaos
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

I don’t have ocd.

I don’t have ocd.

I don’t have ocd.

I don’t have ocd.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    what flylady

Yeah she’s bat soup crazy and i literally hate what she calls things (“swish and swipe” ugh no) but its the only thing that keeps me from chaos

Do you get dressed down to your shoes and do the super fling boogie?😂

I made the mistake of listening to her podcast once. I wanted to jab my eardrums. I don’t remember why now. I like some of her methods but something about the podcast. Quality? Length of talking? I don’t remember.
  • CacoEther
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    what flylady

Do you get dressed down to your shoes and do the super fling boogie?😂

I made the mistake of listening to her podcast once. I wanted to jab my eardrums. I don’t remember why now. I like some of her methods but something about the podcast. Quality? Length of talking? I don’t remember.

Ughhhghhhgh 😂
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    I spent over $15 dollars on fancy cookie dog treats for my niece because I felt bad that she refused to eat the lunch I bought her that completely went to waste.

I wish you hadn't edited this, the conclusion my imagination came to was more hilarious
  • jmakleanaddo
    jmakleanaddo Posts: 101 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I moved 4 times in a year once. That was fun!

This sounds Incredibly exhausting...3 moves was enough for me this year... made even harder because of Covid
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I don’t have ocd.

I don’t have ocd.

I don’t have ocd.

I don’t have ocd.

Target used to sell these lights in the shspe of letters. So one day I was walking around and someone had perfectly placed the letters "ocd" on the floor in the middle of the aisle.

I ever so slightly moved one of the letters and was on my merry way.

😀
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I can't say , the statute of limitations isn't up :D
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

I wish you hadn't edited this, the conclusion my imagination came to was more hilarious

My horoscope specifically told me not to be funny yesterday.