What was your most impressive first date?

Options
PAPYRUS3
PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
I'm curious - What impressed the heck out of you on a first date?

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Time flying happily by on a 4-hour coffee meetup (?!?) that turned into a long walk filled with even more stimulating conversation. It's like we'd already known each other for a while.

Dead simple but it impressed this introvert as I'm usually like 😐 (or worse, πŸ˜‘) despite my best efforts to be interactive and engaging.
  • PAPYRUS3
    Options
    Time flying happily by on a 4-hour coffee meetup (?!?) that turned into a long walk filled with even more stimulating conversation. It's like we'd already known each other for a while.

Dead simple but it impressed this introvert as I'm usually like 😐 (or worse, πŸ˜‘) despite my best efforts to be interactive and engaging.

It's so great to meet 'your people' and gel with someone within moments of being with them.
  • PAPYRUS3
    Options
    I guess no one has been impressed...high standards people!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    What about you, then? Perhaps everyone else is waiting for you to divulge πŸ˜‰
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

dis meπŸ˜‘
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    I’ve yet to have one in life πŸ˜‚
  • PAPYRUS3
    Options
    Not that this sounds very 'over the top' impressive, it was still really sweet though...
    So...
    I met someone in person after only talking with them online. I was really
    pushing it hard lately in the gym and my muscles were super sore (which
    I must have mentioned briefly to him - I don't even recall). He showed up
    (coffee date) with a big bag of super of a collection of luxury branded bath
    soaks/oils/lotions.

We ended up living together about a year later....but go figures...we didn't last lol!

Other than that I have nothing too impressive to tell.