I declare Friday "Snarky Fat People in Bikinis Day"

Options

Replies

• pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    So not brave enough to wear a bikini & have a picture taken.
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    that actually is a good idea, too many folks have negative images of themselves so if they can build that confidence as they work toward their goals thats awesome, because many people reach their goals and never realize how good they look and dont celebrate what they have done

This is exactly why I am doing it. I have fat 'bikini' pictures in my profile for later comparison, but buried. I have always had a negative body image, but I can do this if other people are doing it also and maybe it will teach me something about my body as well.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I have the PERFECT pair of granny panties for this!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But really.... I like to watch. Im all over it.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    that actually is a good idea, too many folks have negative images of themselves so if they can build that confidence as they work toward their goals thats awesome, because many people reach their goals and never realize how good they look and dont celebrate what they have done

This is exactly why I am doing it. I have fat 'bikini' pictures in my profile for later comparison, but buried. I have always had a negative body image, but I can do this if other people are doing it also and maybe it will teach me something about my body as well.

I'm really glad you're going to do it!!!!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    So is this front and booty shot or just front?
  • infamousmk
    Options

I'll just have my full front body in my avatar, but I'm going to put all of my angles in my profile.
  • jeniferclark
    jeniferclark Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Here is mine on Wed:) One more month until I have to wear this on vacation..I still have alot of work to do. The summer was not nice to me!
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    Here is mine on Wed:) One more month until I have to wear this on vacation..I still have alot of work to do. The summer was not nice to me!

I think you look really great! Enjoy rockin that bikini on vacation!
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna show up on Friday in my bikini and feel like the only fat kid in a bikini, aren't I!?
    Nope I'll wear one...although I'm sure I don't look good in a two piece...lol.
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Options

I think you look really great! Enjoy rockin that bikini on vacation!

I'd definitely have to agree...you're rockin that bikini!!
  • Fiesta80
    Options
    hell... I'm in. It may be this glass of wine talking, but I'm in. :)
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    i might do it. I do not own a bikini but i have purple underwear and bra ;)
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I am incredibly WAY too fat to do this!!! lol Maybe I will in 44 Ibs.. I know that's all kinds of specific. :laugh:
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Having only ever worn a bikini when I was 15 there is absolutely positively NO chance of this happening.
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Make you a deal: I weigh in on Fridays. So if Friday comes and I have lost 2 lbs since last week, I will do it. In a tankini though. And not as my avatar, but an avatar-size photo I post to the board. LOL I don't want to scare off my MFP friends with an avatar photo of THAT.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options

If I looked like this I'd be happy to play but I don't.. so I won't!
  • infamousmk
    Options
    I think maybe some of you are missing the point... lol... but that's okay! You don't have to post a pic if you're not ready. Me, I'm puttin' it all out there.
  • ennaejay
    Options

I think that should be optional, however, you ought to get bonus points if you wear a ski mask or a snorkel and goggles.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    This is tempting... but TERRIFYING. I do not need people laughing and making rude comments at my expense, behind their computer screens or written on the forum. I don't think I'm ready for that.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    What if you I'm not all that snarky

and I only have boy shorts and an ill fitting sports bra?