edited September 2020
    r9ee37nd11lh.gif

I love it when you're bossy 🥰

opposite fetishes
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    So I'm on an airplane and the flight attendant says over the intercom:

"I case of a loss of cabin pressure.... take off your mask & put on a different mask, but if you have a kid don't take off their mask before you take off and then put on your mask, and then put your mask, not our mask, into a ziplock bag, and then clean your hands with hand sanitizer, and then put your mask back on over our mask and then take the kid's mask off and sanitize their hands and mask after taking it from a separate ziplock bag and then wear all of the masks up until we crash into a blazing fireball against the side of a mountain.

Unless we are looking at a water landing then.. take the life vest from under your seat and blow into the valve.. but not before take off your mask & put on a different mask, but if you have a kid don't take off their mask before you take off and then put on your mask, and then put your mask, not our mask, into a ziplock bag, and then clean your hands with hand sanitizer, and then put your mask back on over our mask and then take the kid's mask off and sanitize their hands and mask after taking it from a separate ziplock bag and then wear all of the masks and then blow into the valve of the kids vest or your own vest... at this point, it's up to you."

Well this is clearly a joke. Nobody actually listens to the flight attendants
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    So I'm on an airplane and the flight attendant says over the intercom:

"I case of a loss of cabin pressure.... take off your mask & put on a different mask, but if you have a kid don't take off their mask before you take off and then put on your mask, and then put your mask, not our mask, into a ziplock bag, and then clean your hands with hand sanitizer, and then put your mask back on over our mask and then take the kid's mask off and sanitize their hands and mask after taking it from a separate ziplock bag and then wear all of the masks up until we crash into a blazing fireball against the side of a mountain.

Unless we are looking at a water landing then.. take the life vest from under your seat and blow into the valve.. but not before take off your mask & put on a different mask, but if you have a kid don't take off their mask before you take off and then put on your mask, and then put your mask, not our mask, into a ziplock bag, and then clean your hands with hand sanitizer, and then put your mask back on over our mask and then take the kid's mask off and sanitize their hands and mask after taking it from a separate ziplock bag and then wear all of the masks and then blow into the valve of the kids vest or your own vest... at this point, it's up to you."

Well this is clearly a joke. Nobody actually listens to the flight attendants

Meanwhile, all I got from this is that kids aren't worth the additional complications 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    z1eqzmj3rm67.jpg
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    hi fellow humans,

i’m having issue breathing thru the earholes in my person mask, is there an advanced charge who can direct me to assistance with this task?

hope u are having a fine day with eating food and walking on your leg to work, as am i

• CacoEther
    hi fellow humans,

i’m having issue breathing thru the earholes in my person mask, is there an advanced charge who can direct me to assistance with this task?

hope u are having a fine day with eating food and walking on your leg to work, as am i

Have you tried wearing it backwards?
  • CacoEther
    hi fellow humans,

(Such an underrated comment 😂)