In search of

Options
CacoEther
CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
What are you looking for? Need a product recommendation? Advice? A mate? Throw your yearnings out into the triple u

Replies

• CacoEther
    Options
    ISO:

High waisted jeans recommendation. Girls- what are your raves? I’m tired of wearing jeans that fit in the butt/hips but are too baggy in the waist. I’m not even overly curvy so I swear these are made for people the shape of a pop-tart
  • CacoEther
    Options
    ISO:

A protein coffee shake that tastes like it might actually have coffee in it, anyone have a good one?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    ISO:

caramel apple twizzlers
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    ISO: a top tier (ideally Canadian) whiskey/bourbon
  • CacoEther
    Options
    ISO: a top tier ideal Canadian
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    ISO:

High waisted jeans recommendation. Girls- what are your raves? I’m tired of wearing jeans that fit in the butt/hips but are too baggy in the waist. I’m not even overly curvy so I swear these are made for people the shape of a pop-tart

I'm a fan of flared and skinnies so don't know if that's your style. If so...

* Guess' 1981 Button-Fly Flare
    * Levi's 721 High Rise Skinny
  • CacoEther
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    ISO:

YES thank you! Should’ve mentioned skinny, and I have Levi’s~ the best fit so far. I have this pair by Madewell and they’re just terrible, I can’t wait to light them on fire and throw them on the lawn. I ordered a pair by Whetherly based on the high reviews but they haven’t arrived yet
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    ISO:

I second the Levi’s! I also like Levi’s 711, it’s a bit more mid rise though. Nice hip hugging though.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I changed my mind I don't need anything
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    iso

a falcon or a falconer
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options

Technically you cannot get a Canadian bourbon because in order to be bourbon is HAS to be made in Kentucky. Kinda like how really champagne is only real champagne if it’s from the Champagne region in France. Canadian whiskey is rye.

But I’m just going off the info from my Bourbon snob SO. His go to is Knobb Creek or Bullet, his fancy is Single Barrel Four Roses or Blantons. We live in Canada and can get all here...or at least could. I’m sure others will know WAY more than I.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Options
    iso

a falcon or a falconer

You're welcome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFavBm_Jw6Y
  • MaltedTea
    Options

While understandably debated in creative circles since time immemorial, I humbly present to you a "top tier" Canadian...rapper/artist/businessman/"uncle before his time..."

5iczt7iqiexz.gif
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »

Technically you cannot get a Canadian bourbon because in order to be bourbon is HAS to be made in Kentucky. Kinda like how really champagne is only real champagne if it’s from the Champagne region in France. Canadian whiskey is rye.

But I’m just going off the info from my Bourbon snob SO. His go to is Knobb Creek or Bullet, his fancy is Single Barrel Four Roses or Blantons. We live in Canada and can get all here...or at least could. I’m sure others will know WAY more than I.

I need a bourbon snob. May I borrow yours after trying these sure-to-be-awesome suggestions? I'm not much of a drinker so I'm trying to go deep and niche on whiskey/bourbon. Thanks for the lesson and tips @fstrickl!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

While understandably debated in creative circles since time immemorial, I humbly present to you a "top tier" Canadian...rapper/artist/businessman/"uncle before his time..."

5iczt7iqiexz.gif

hey now if you're gonna hype him up you gotta make sure and include his ghostwriters too
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

To be clear, are you seeking the two guys in the video or an actual grouping of big booty *kitten*?
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    iso

a falcon or a falconer

You're welcome

wait this is a song not a falcon
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Options
    iso

a falcon or a falconer

You're welcome

wait this is a song not a falcon

Sorry, here's a sandwich for your time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DvnOYZnlns
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    I changed my mind I don't need anything

Crap! All I was missing was the wardrobe.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

I didn't realize there was such a thing as "Canadian Bourbon". Where is our MFP bourbon expert?