Do you see weight gain?

If you see my previous posts, you’ll see my stats. I’m 5’7, around 180 and have been this weight for the past 2 years. I lost 80 lbs in 2018 and have pretty much maintained the weight. Here are photos from a month ago. They’re labeled present versus from a month ago. Do you see weight gain or is it in my head? Almost all of my clothes still fit the same. Here’s the link to photos: https://imgur.com/gallery/fQUN2iY

Replies

• jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    I can't tell one picture from the next. You look the same in all of them
  • danielleg0094
    danielleg0094 Posts: 38 Member
    jayemes wrote: »
    I can't tell one picture from the next. You look the same in all of them

Do I look chunky?
  • ALZ14
    ALZ14 Posts: 202 Member
    You look the same to me in all of them.
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    edited September 2020
    You look the same in all of the pictures. I'm the same height and weigh 9 lbs more, but I look about 20 lbs heavier.

Based off your previous post if you are trying to lose weight you need to start using a food scale and logging everything that you eat. Right now you have no idea how many calories you are eating.

And, I highly doubt anyone on here will call you chunky.
  • danielleg0094
    harper16 wrote: »
    You look the same in all of the pictures. I'm the same height and weigh 9 lbs more, but I look about 20 lbs heavier.

Based off your previous post if you are trying to lose weight you need to start using a food scale and logging everything that you eat. Right now you have no idea how many calories you are eating.

And, I highly doubt anyone on here will call you chunky.

I actually do have an idea, I use Weight Watchers atm & MFP sometimes
  • danielleg0094
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    I'm not seeing a big difference either.

I can't relate to chunky or not chunky. That's a judgement/preference issue, and entirely up to you. If in doubt, ask your doctor whether a different weight would be healthier for you long term.

So you do see a slight difference?
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    I don't see a difference either. Did you actually gain weight? If you did it could be bloat but I can't tell by the photos.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    The only difference I see is some photos have a dog and some don’t.

Did you gain weight?

I’m so confused.
  • danielleg0094
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I don't see a difference either. Did you actually gain weight? If you did it could be bloat but I can't tell by the photos.

I’ve pretty much maintained but I look bigger
  • danielleg0094
    The only difference I see is some photos have a dog and some don’t.

Did you gain weight?

I’m so confused.

I’ve pretty much maintained but I think I look bigger
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    edited September 2020
    sardelsa wrote: »

I’ve pretty much maintained but I look bigger

I'm sorry that you feel like you look bigger. I honestly don't see any difference between the pictures. Your dog is really adorable.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    I like you just the way you are. Don't go changing to try and please anyone but yourself.

• danielleg0094
    I appreciate everyone’s positivity