people who use this app everyday

Options
123457»

Replies

• SarahAnna87
    SarahAnna87 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I loss weight here a year ago, but then quit smoking, got lazy and added some lbs back on. Ive been back 2 weeks now and am feeling very focused and ready to get this weight off. My first goal is 15 by Thanksgiving and to run/jog/walk 4 miles at least 4 days a week.so if any body is interesting in adding me, we can encourage and motivate each other!!

I quit too! congrats. I am also back on now. Reading all the forums definitely helps with the motivation. Plus I am on a computer every day anyhow, why not log on?

Feel free to add me! (I am aware that I am only three days in, but I am constantly occupying myself with non-food and non-cigarette things, aka MFP).
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    54 Days in! Some of y'all are amazing with your 90-400 days......SHeesh, but it is a good sheesh, huge inspiration! And good luck to the OP.

PS, start a blog on here....I started mine on day 50 and now i look forward to logging on every day just to blog about something! unless you don't like to write/type....then ignore the suggestion.
  • Jeffy67
    Jeffy67 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I log everyday ! 87 days and 43lbs gone. Add me if you wish :)
  • fit4family12
    fit4family12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I log on every day..... severallllll times a day, lol... anyone who is also active daily add me too!!!!
  • womanlady
    womanlady Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome responses
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ... I have been on 594 days this time around .... I have used MFP off and on since 2009 ....wishing you much success :)
  • blueunicorn125
    blueunicorn125 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivating friends, feel free to add! I’m 30 days in. 😊
  • tushitatravellogue
    Options
    I have started to use the app recently and plan to be active daily ..
  • AlexYachiru
    AlexYachiru Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    add me hey I need to lose weight also let's be work out buddies
  • Back_4_more
    Back_4_more Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Today was my 1000th day. Only looking for people who will interact and not just friend collectors
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    Here for 3365 days. And am a Certified Personal trainer as well.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Kitty2Katz
    Kitty2Katz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Only been on here 1 week and I have logged on everyday, more than once a day and plan to continue. I also am looking for friends who will interact. Feel free to add me if want to interact. 😄