Not doin’ much, tv’s a bore.
    My son just sent me this,
    https://youtu.be/purJ2hIXv0c
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Watching bad boys for life
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Since the air quality was so bad this weekend I couldn't do yard work, I decided to deep clean the kitchen including pulling everything out of the cupboards. Now my kitchen is a mess and I need to think of something for dinner that my husband will eat. I think I need a maid and a chef. And a big glass of wine.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Doing the last-minute laundry I forgot to do, bagging up some old comics and waiting to see what Shudder's 9pm movie is tonight
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Being honest on the forum and probably causing hate and discontent at the same time.

I think its healthy to have different opinions and to not just like what every one says. If that causes some temper flare ups, so be it. Its essential.......

I agree but some people are just *kitten*
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    Goin through old stories, lookin for stuff that I never finished. It's amazing how old some of these are, a few that I've seen so far I got a little ways into and I have no idea how I was planning to finish them.

If anyone wants to read any light-horror or anything of the sort, slide me a DM and I'll send something your way (just tell me what you like).

This is so cool :) What's the oldest writing you have? Isn't it funny to read back on some of it 😄

I used to have a box filled with my musings... short stories, poems, diaries along with a bunch of other tokens and mementos. Every once in a while I'd sift through everything and just reflect. Unfortunately my ex destroyed it all... sorry for the rant, I was just discussing this with a friend and your post reminded me of it.

Heheh, I think I've kept *everything* since I started screwing around writing fiction in...2009 or so. My first stories were cringeworthy, but I was proud of some of them at the time. It's painful to read them now, but that's growth, right? At this point it's painful to read stuff I wrote just a few years ago. Ah well :D Some of them endure though, but definitely not all of them, heheh.

I was really prolific in the beginning, the crazy thing to me is I'm finding stories that I 100% forgot I wrote. Arguably, most of them are forgettable...stuff I did for exercises, etc, that really aren't that good. THAT's been fun though. I'm still sorting them, hopefully I can get through all of them tonight

How about when you write something... high (on life or otherwise) and think it's the most profound revelation, until the next day... Lmao!

Hope you enjoyed yourself last night 😊

oh this . and how about making a vocaroo while , er, somethingsomething, of a song for a pal, then realizing there's combinations of cats meowing and nails on the chalkboard instead of an ACTUAL voice coming out of my mouth the next day :D

I auditioned for my last band in this state...lol. I popped over to their club house after a night of partying and proceeded to crawl across the floor and climb the drummers kit all while screeching like a savage cat 😨 The next day I was MORTIFIED. But... BUT... I still made the cut and fronted that band for almost 10 years 😆😋🥂

you made a most memorable impression! to have been a fly on the wall girl... :D<3
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    edited September 2020
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Being honest on the forum and probably causing hate and discontent at the same time.

I think its healthy to have different opinions and to not just like what every one says. If that causes some temper flare ups, so be it. Its essential.......

soooooooo - to those who disagreed with this comment...it's better to be sheeple?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Think I’ll sign off.
    Goodnight peoples 😌
  • honeybee__12
    4h1zsc8gtyzb.jpeg
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    qasy0bt57hx6.png
  • Cards_Man
    Cards_Man Posts: 905 Member
    4h1zsc8gtyzb.jpeg
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    qasy0bt57hx6.png

Wishing I knew how to post cool Simpson’s pics... nice job ladies!!!
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Needed to take a break from working so I’m up at the American Legion doing some landscaping work.
  • Gzitouni
    Gzitouni Posts: 4 Member
    Just chilling.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Waiting to get tired enough to fall asleep.

Waiting.

More waiting.
  • honeybee__12
    tjhdg640b8l4.png
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Trying to figure out how to delete my post in shower thoughts! Whhhyyyyy???? This is why you don’t drink and text
  • brustmannzwei
    steph6556 wrote: »
    Trying to figure out how to delete my post in shower thoughts! Whhhyyyyy???? This is why you don’t drink and text

Nothing wrong with that post, IMHO. But if it’s not been an hour you can edit it. Click the gear.
  • brustmannzwei
    Going to catch some 💤
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Going to catch some 💤

Goodnight :)