Difference between 3.0 cooked and 1.0 cooked

Hey guys
Iam a beginner.I can't seem to know the difference between 3.0 cooked and 1.0 cooked meals.
Please help me out
Thank you and have a good day

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I can't quite tell what you're referring to -- is this a specific brand or diet plan? Or are you talking about something you're seeing in the food database on MFP?
  • Harish_13
    Harish_13 Posts: 2 Member
    The food database on MFP
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Can you post a screen shot? I also have no idea what you are referring to.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    I found this by searching ‘cooked meal’. Look at the first line of each screenshot.

a1z63n4fcsnm.png

puzjvo88jvl2.png

Apparently Ample is a meal replacement/supplement shake. I have no idea whether this is what the OP means but it seems possible. If it is, I have no idea what the difference is because I’ve never heard of Ample but posting here in case it throws light on it for anyone else who could help.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Sounds like attempts to distinguish between older entries and newer entries.

OP - here is process for whatever this is.
    Put product in one hand to read nutrition label.

Search database for product.

Click or tap on more info with other hand (3rd hand is holding phone).

Does nutrition info match label of what you are about to eat?

If yes, tag response Yes accurate, Ok out, divide grams you are eating by grams per serving, enter the number of servings you are eating.
    If no, tag response No to accurate, go on to next product until you find the accurate one.

If this has no nutrition label - check the website of whoever makes whatever you are talking about until you find the nutritional info.
    Follow process above.

And for the sake of our curiosity - please type out the product brand and name you are searching for - because I really want to know what in the world this is now.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    The 1.0 release was a beta which had a lot of bugs and a poor workflow. The 3.0 release was much faster and added new features. ;)