Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Joy_stick79
    Joy_stick79 Posts: 71 Member
    Feel free to add. I will teach you how to cultivate your truest self and be in harmony with the world. Or not, whatever.
  • Nykia_Nicole
    Nykia_Nicole Posts: 7 Member
    Hi guys! I’m Kia....... I used this app over 10 years ago prior to having kids and was very successful so I wanted to join again! This time around my initial goal is to lose 30 pounds, it’s day 11 for me and I’ve already lost 5 pounds so off to a great start! Would love to add people and have friends here that I could share/update with, feel free to send me a request ❤️
  • lapesadilla
    lapesadilla Posts: 67 Member
    I would love some friends who like to cook and discover new foods. One of the most rewarding things for me on this quest for self-improvement is finding ways to fit in as much healthy, delicious variety as possible while sticking to my calorie goals. My diary is open and I love to peek at what other people are eating too! Feel free to add me! 🍝🍣🥗🍡
  • KristinaPS713
    KristinaPS713 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi everyone! I have used this app sporadically over the past 5 years, but have gotten in a groove and have now logged in for 400 days in a row! Happy to be friends with anyone so we can support each other on our journey. Looking forward to seeing you on my feed and watching your progress!
  • LegionOfZoom
    LegionOfZoom Posts: 196 Member
    I'm starting up tracking and gyming next week. Friend me for mutual inspiration!
  • Mariner322007
    Mariner322007 Posts: 24 Member
    Anyone else just starting out using this app ? Noticed in one week, my calorie count is well below the recommendation every day , however I put on a few lbs . I’m assuming my body is just freaking out storing water / fat ? Maybe the tides will change
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Add me if you'd like - I'm very active here
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    I'm back looking for new friends. Also idk how to add people on this crazy app lol
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    AquaMeow wrote: »
    I'm back looking for new friends. Also idk how to add people on this crazy app lol

You simply click on their profile name which is a hyperlink that takes you to their page where you can then add them. It varies from OS to OS but that should get you close enough.
  • Jesseray9369
    Jesseray9369 Posts: 21 Member
    Just jumping back on.. need more friends for accountability... add me! :)
  • Hello. Define send me an add and anyone else looking for a MFP friend can too. I'm definitely looking for to having the motivation.
  • Parkerjonez
    Parkerjonez Posts: 12 Member
    Add me
  • kaskalany
    kaskalany Posts: 33 Member
    Add meeeeee , feel freeeeeeee
  • LauraDouglas23
    LauraDouglas23 Posts: 1 Member
    I’ve just started up again (third time in three years). I stick to it for a couple of weeks and give up. Definitely need some friends on here to keep me motivated and share success stories. I think it’s easier when you’re doing it together. Feel free to add me!
  • churchtown67
    churchtown67 Posts: 11 Member
    AquaMeow wrote: »
    hi I am exactly the same would you mind if I add you???
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Back again 4 new friends 🤭😬
  • Canuck_Fitness
    Canuck_Fitness Posts: 1 Member
    Back at it post-COVID lockdown and would love some supportive friends!
  • Mariner322007
    Mariner322007 Posts: 24 Member
    Feel free , I like to check out people’s diaries and see what everyone is doing and as far as diet and workouts . Feel free to see what I’m doing as well. We can all feed off of each other . Not like walking dead but you know what I mean
  • cartlp0
    cartlp0 Posts: 3 Member
    Billy no mates here, in need of a motivational, inspirational friend. 44 fast approaching mid life crisis, need to get slim, healthy and confident again...I have no clue how to add friends, feel free to add me.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Feel free , I like to check out people’s diaries and see what everyone is doing and as far as diet and workouts . Feel free to see what I’m doing as well. We can all feed off of each other . Not like walking dead but you know what I mean

😂🤣