Finally starting to get happier but....

Options
2»

Replies

• nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    In the first pic the stretch marks almost look like a claw mark. Like you got in a fight with a tiger and lived to tell the story.

If you go for a tattoo, put some thought & research in. Choose a good tattoo artist. Discuss w/ him or her what you want and have them do a rendering. You'll probably need to put a downpayment in for their time on that. It will be worth it. If it turns out you're not happy with their skill or artistic insight, it will be money well spent to know you need to find someone else.

Here are my daughter's tattoos. The forest/moon tat hides a scar - it is under one of the trees. She is 20 now but when she was about 11-12 she thought it would be a good idea to use an empty glass aquarium (upside down) to use as a stool to reach something on a high shelf. She was wrong.

f4euryvipmjk.jpg
    1wjrcrhq6p9c.jpg
    yyeffevryp9q.jpg
    xs4b1onol56m.jpg
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    eszy3hr3qgw4.jpeg

Stumbled up on a before picture (which I thought I deleted) 😐 taken me a good few hours to pluck up the courage to upload this. But this is something I needed to do for myself.

At my heaviest 232lbs and at the peak of my very unhealthy lifestyle

I am so glad I actioned getting in shape when I did! Kind of a massive motivational boost when I look at it now

Damn dude! That's a serious transformation there! Nice work, man! Congrats on the accomplishment!

I mean, a few stretch marks that will probably get better over time versus the before? Yeah that's a win... :)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks or no, hair or no, you just look fit, healthy and pretty hot to me. You are overthinking it, there is nothing for you to be concerned about, you have done a brilliant job in getting into really good shape. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • 0191jak1990
    0191jak1990 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    briscogun wrote: »

Damn dude! That's a serious transformation there! Nice work, man! Congrats on the accomplishment!

I mean, a few stretch marks that will probably get better over time versus the before? Yeah that's a win... :)

Thank you! Means a lot dude!

Stretch marks or no, hair or no, you just look fit, healthy and pretty hot to me. You are overthinking it, there is nothing for you to be concerned about, you have done a brilliant job in getting into really good shape. You should be very proud of yourself.

Thank you so much! :-) you know what, yeah I should be proud of myself! Thanks again :)
  • frankiesgirlie
    frankiesgirlie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Gotta say, the photo with the hair makes them impossible to see. If anything, between the muscle and leanness, the hair, and the fact that scars on guys can look sexy. I wouldn’t change a thing or give it a second thought. Keep doing what you’re doing. The results are super impressive. 👏👏
  • 0191jak1990
    Options
    Gotta say, the photo with the hair makes them impossible to see. If anything, between the muscle and leanness, the hair, and the fact that scars on guys can look sexy. I wouldn’t change a thing or give it a second thought. Keep doing what you’re doing. The results are super impressive. 👏👏

Thank you so much :)

• sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    My daughter has some scars on her arms and wrists from self-harming when she was a teenager.

She doesn't like them but she doesn't hide them either. They are part of who she is now and a sign of how far she has come. If people notice and enquire she explains them honestly and without shame.

You have made a remarkable transformation, be proud of your battle scars as they tell a good story.
  • 0191jak1990
    Options
    sijomial wrote: »
    My daughter has some scars on her arms and wrists from self-harming when she was a teenager.

She doesn't like them but she doesn't hide them either. They are part of who she is now and a sign of how far she has come. If people notice and enquire she explains them honestly and without shame.

You have made a remarkable transformation, be proud of your battle scars as they tell a good story.

Thank you so much! Means a lot!
  • 0191jak1990
    Options
    Update!

Starting to (very slowly all be it) get some sort of shape ☺️

8pz7z7b787zv.png
    ingk0y7m6kxh.png
    6xk6ys10dtk7.png
    6cidqlf7m2i6.png