Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    guys/girls, would u ever date someone in prison?
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

My answer is no but I really need to know exactly how does one "date" someone in prison?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

My answer is no but I really need to know exactly how does one "date" someone in prison?

conjugal visits
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    iMago wrote: »

conjugal visits

Yeah but they don't just give those out all willy nilly, right? And how does one in prison meet people to date on the outside if they aren't allowed cells, email, social media....etc etc ... because you know... .THEY ARE IN PRISON. This would be the ultimate in catfishing.
  • ermengarde22

conjugal visits

or sometimes they dont allow that, so its letter writing and then supervised visits thru plexi on the weekends kinda thing
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member

No. I mean, guess it would be the same as any long distance relationship but I've not entertained that idea either. Also, it would depend on what they were in for and how chaotic my energy feels at that point in time, like, am I super bored? I might write them with no intention of ever visiting and I wouldn't put my life on hold.
  • ermengarde22
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

No. I mean, guess it would be the same as any long distance relationship but I've not entertained that idea either. Also, it would depend on what they were in for and how chaotic my energy feels at that point in time, like, am I super bored? I might write them with no intention of ever visiting and I wouldn't put my life on hold.

that’s how it starts, then before u know it the prison chaplain marrying u and u got to kiss the bride thru the little barrier
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I wish I was in a Saudi prison.

"Male inmates in Saudi Arabia's high-security prisons get one conjugal visit each month - for each spouse they have. Beyond that, the Saudi government provides inmates' families with money for housing, food, and education, and they pay for the travel expenses incurred by inmates’ family members. And if a prisoner wants to attend a family occasion, like a wedding or funeral, he's given up to $2,600 to give as a gift."
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member

Only if they’re in for life. Can’t go for someone only doing a year. They have no loyalty. No sense of achievement. Gotta have standards.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    ladies-

would the inconvenience of dating a man in prison be outweighed by the fact you know where he's at 24/7 and that he's also not talking to other girls?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Only if they’re in for life. Can’t go for someone only doing a year. They have no loyalty. No sense of achievement. Gotta have standards.

Locked up for life ?

Prison?

Relationships?

Marriage?

Okay.........

Ironies

Metaphors

And Analogies

Abound!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Girls..in addition to "it's cool" what other death threats do you use?

"Do you really wanna go there?" I'm not afraid to go there but they are so they stfu and I win 🥰
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

If they went to prison to prove their love for me then, yes!!! ☺
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    From brown rice in a bag to 🐖 to prison baes, there are so many bone chilling conversations going on in these forums today 😭 Full moon?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

If they went to prison to prove their love for me then, yes!!! ☺

...... so, you really want to have your cake and eat it too, huh?
  • ermengarde22
    ladies-

would the inconvenience of dating a man in prison be outweighed by the fact you know where he's at 24/7 and that he's also not talking to other girls?

see, u get it ♥️