Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    I like dinner dates. I like getting dressed up; heels, dress, hair and makeup. I like incredible food that I can't make at home. However, I also like casual at home dinner dates. My favorite date though; Dessert dates. We can make dinner at home but take me out for ice cream or coffee and cake!

I used to like multi-venue dates. Start in a casual pub/restaurant, walk to a comedy club or small music show, walk to a dessert or snack place, eventually end up in our neighborhood “home” bar to wrap up the night. If the conversation was really good we might end up at the diner at 5 a.m. saying hi to a favorite waitress. No heels involved in those dates though.

Maybe my idea of a fun date is tied up with where and when I grew up and the abundance of options available in that time and place.

I would love to go back and do it again.

Take me on a date like this
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    I like dinner dates. I like getting dressed up; heels, dress, hair and makeup. I like incredible food that I can't make at home. However, I also like casual at home dinner dates. My favorite date though; Dessert dates. We can make dinner at home but take me out for ice cream or coffee and cake!

I used to like multi-venue dates. Start in a casual pub/restaurant, walk to a comedy club or small music show, walk to a dessert or snack place, eventually end up in our neighborhood “home” bar to wrap up the night. If the conversation was really good we might end up at the diner at 5 a.m. saying hi to a favorite waitress. No heels involved in those dates though.

Maybe my idea of a fun date is tied up with where and when I grew up and the abundance of options available in that time and place.

i remember my fav type of date was buying candy and cokes at the grocery and stuffing em in our pants to sneak into the movies back when we had movie theaters
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options

i remember my fav type of date was buying candy and cokes at the grocery and stuffing em in our pants to sneak into the movies back when we had movie theaters

We now do this iswith Starbucks and cake

ETA: Yeti cups and big purses!
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Options

We now do this is Starbucks and cake

Y’all are tough girls and you scare me ❤️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

These days my Friday nights are an early dinner, walk down town or to various different places around town, a dessert planned at home and some kind of movie...

Lately I've had a pretty big nerd crush on Joan of Arc and a man crush on Marlon Brando, so I can usually sway things that way since I exaggerate how hard and dangerous my job is to the family 😂...

Although I've been dying to go dancing...
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options

These days my Friday nights are an early dinner, walk down town or to various different places around town, a dessert planned at home and some kind of movie...

Lately I've had a pretty big nerd crush on Joan of Arc and a man crush on Marlon Brando, so I can usually sway things that way since I exaggerate how hard and dangerous my job is to the family 😂...

Although I've been dying to go dancing...

This is beautiful
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

what is the true meaning of "aww thank you!!"
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    ^^ Context required prior to computation
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies of mfp-

1. I’m awkward af and don’t know what to say
    2. get back in that friend zone
  • iMago
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

i knew it. somehow i always knew it
    Q8AdifX.gif
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

Q8AdifX.gif
    It’s all good bro.
  • iMago
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

Q8AdifX.gif
    It’s all good bro.

thank you ma'am
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

Q8AdifX.gif
    It’s all good bro.

thank you ma'am

You better be saying that in a Southern way and not a Yankee way
  • iMago
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

Q8AdifX.gif
    It’s all good bro.

thank you ma'am

yes
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

Q8AdifX.gif
    It’s all good bro.

thank you ma'am

Sexiest "thank you ma'am" you've ever heard is in a "southern way".
  • LMBelladonna
    LMBelladonna Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    To the guys who want to use one body wash/soap for your body, FACE and HAIR. Whhhhyyyyy?? How does your face NOT breakout??
  • iMago
    Options
    To the guys who want to use one body wash/soap for your body, FACE and HAIR. Whhhhyyyyy?? How does your face NOT breakout??

can't answer that one really. i use a different body wash for my body. i do use a different soap for my face and "hair" both, but im bald, so it's just my skull instead and really all technically part of my face at that point anyhow.