Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

How do I save a recipe?

letscoexist1letscoexist1 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
in Recipes
I just entered the ingredients for a soup I made and want to save the recipe but don't see where I can save it. Help please? Thanks.

Replies

• BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Member Posts: 1,422 Member Member Posts: 1,422 Member
    Did you enter it in the Recipe builder part of the app or just in your food diary?

In order to save it you need to create a recipe in the recipe builder, once you’ve input all the ingredients you’ll be able to save it then access it from your diary.
  • letscoexist1letscoexist1 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Food: Recipes: It says to enter your recipe and Recipe Nutrition Calculator on the page.
  • letscoexist1letscoexist1 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    I don't see a "save" option or button. Does it do that automatically?
  • lynn_glenmontlynn_glenmont Member Posts: 8,665 Member Member Posts: 8,665 Member
    Are you on the app or on the website? If the app, which one (iOS or Android)?
  • ItsyBitsy246ItsyBitsy246 Member Posts: 306 Member Member Posts: 306 Member
    Edit: Nevermind... the interface has changed, recipes are entered differently now.

Since this question was already asked, I won't start a new thread. I haven't tried to save a recipe in a long long while, and in trying to do so now, I see no way to save it. No save button. What the heck. I'm using the website on my laptop. Anyone else having this issue?
    edited March 2020
  • kembo9087kembo9087 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    On an android select the three bars upper left, scroll down to recipes, meals, and foods. Select that then select create a recipe. Follow the directions and you are allowed to save the recipe at the end.
  • M3lma3M3lma3 Member Posts: 23 Member Member Posts: 23 Member
    Edit: Nevermind... the interface has changed, recipes are entered differently now.

Since this question was already asked, I won't start a new thread. I haven't tried to save a recipe in a long long while, and in trying to do so now, I see no way to save it. No save button. What the heck. I'm using the website on my laptop. Anyone else having this issue?

I'm using my desktop trying to make a recipe and I don't save a save button anywhere either
  • annette9501annette9501 Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    I have this question too...was it ever answered? I can add recipes on my phone, but the website doesn't seem to have a 'save' button or option