Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    Packing. Leaving tomorrow morning for a little vacation 😊

Any water sports on the itinerary?🤔

Way too cold for that. There's a pool in the hotel, does that count? 😜

Nope🙄

😜
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 401 Member Member Posts: 401 Member

Have fun! ♡
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

Have fun! ♡

Thanks, love ❤ I actually have a doctor appointment on the way there tomorrow but after that I'm sure it's going to be a nice weekend. I really miss traveling so trying to travel here in Canada, where we're allowed to.
  • KLoGetsHealthyKLoGetsHealthy Member Posts: 249 Member Member Posts: 249 Member
    Attempting to do college homework. Let’s all laugh together while my toddler won’t stop long enough to let me get any of it done.
  • Witteneus2meterWitteneus2meter Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    I am cleaning the living room o:)
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 1,867 Member Member Posts: 1,867 Member
    Having my coffee and pancakes listening to the morning news.
  • Kashmir_314_Kashmir_314_ Member Posts: 679 Member Member Posts: 679 Member
    Waiting for the coffee to do it's magic. It's getting increasingly more difficult to get out of bed in the morning now that it's colder and darker.
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 12,443 Member Member Posts: 12,443 Member
    Too bad you can't visit with all of us on radio zoom. We could talk your ears off, you wouldn't know where you were on the road. Stay awake out there.
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,344 Member Member Posts: 3,344 Member
    Contemplating partaking in all these selfie threads I didn't knew excited 🤣
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,749 Member Member Posts: 8,749 Member
    Contemplating partaking in all these selfie threads I didn't knew excited 🤣

vcayst3uhydc.jpeg
    (yessssssss you willll dooooo it)
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,825 Member Member Posts: 1,825 Member
    Dreading a day of driving. Not the driving part, just what’s going to be on every news channel, talk show, and commercial break. 😩

I can relate to this so hard. I don’t even care if I agree or disagree with people, I JUST DONT WANNA HEAR IT ANYMORE
    At our hotel, waiting for my boyfriend to finish getting ready so we can leave for our dinner reservation. He takes longer than me to get ready 😅
  • aChuisle_moChroiaChuisle_moChroi Member Posts: 5,438 Member Member Posts: 5,438 Member
    Monitoring my email and responding immediately to 100+ students panicking about proctored online midterm due at 5 PT.

Looking forward to 20-30 panicked emails after 5 from students who didn’t read the syllabus or any of the 5 million reminders and informational pages on the course site about the exam.
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    Monitoring my email and responding immediately to 100+ students panicking about proctored online midterm due at 5 PT.

Looking forward to 20-30 panicked emails after 5 from students who didn’t read the syllabus or any of the 5 million reminders and informational pages on the course site about the exam.

Kids. Whatcha gonna do? 🤷‍♂️
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 250,331 Member Member Posts: 250,331 Member
    At our hotel, waiting for my boyfriend to finish getting ready so we can leave for our dinner reservation. He takes longer than me to get ready 😅

hope you have a lovely evening 🤗
  • aChuisle_moChroiaChuisle_moChroi Member Posts: 5,438 Member Member Posts: 5,438 Member

Kids. Whatcha gonna do? 🤷‍♂️

Be patient and kind and then go bang my head against the wall repeatedly.
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    I have one of those foot cramps that start in the arch of your foot going on. I like to let the pain grow until it either goes away or I can’t stand it any longer.

I’m sucking up the pain.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 250,331 Member Member Posts: 250,331 Member
    I have one of those foot cramps that start in the arch of your foot going on. I like to let the pain grow until it either goes away or I can’t stand it any longer.

I’m sucking up the pain.

Awww, you need a foot massage.. it will get rid of that.. on my way