What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Packing. Leaving tomorrow morning for a little vacation 😊

Have fun! ♡

Thanks, love ❤ I actually have a doctor appointment on the way there tomorrow but after that I'm sure it's going to be a nice weekend. I really miss traveling so trying to travel here in Canada, where we're allowed to.
  • KLoGetsHealthy
    KLoGetsHealthy Posts: 272 Member
    Attempting to do college homework. Let’s all laugh together while my toddler won’t stop long enough to let me get any of it done.
  • Witteneus2meter
    Witteneus2meter Posts: 3 Member
    I am cleaning the living room o:)
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Having my coffee and pancakes listening to the morning news.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Too bad you can't visit with all of us on radio zoom. We could talk your ears off, you wouldn't know where you were on the road. Stay awake out there.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Contemplating partaking in all these selfie threads I didn't knew excited 🤣
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Contemplating partaking in all these selfie threads I didn't knew excited 🤣

vcayst3uhydc.jpeg
    (yessssssss you willll dooooo it)
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Dreading a day of driving. Not the driving part, just what’s going to be on every news channel, talk show, and commercial break. 😩

I can relate to this so hard. I don’t even care if I agree or disagree with people, I JUST DONT WANNA HEAR IT ANYMORE
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    At our hotel, waiting for my boyfriend to finish getting ready so we can leave for our dinner reservation. He takes longer than me to get ready 😅
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Monitoring my email and responding immediately to 100+ students panicking about proctored online midterm due at 5 PT.

Looking forward to 20-30 panicked emails after 5 from students who didn’t read the syllabus or any of the 5 million reminders and informational pages on the course site about the exam.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Monitoring my email and responding immediately to 100+ students panicking about proctored online midterm due at 5 PT.

Looking forward to 20-30 panicked emails after 5 from students who didn’t read the syllabus or any of the 5 million reminders and informational pages on the course site about the exam.

Kids. Whatcha gonna do? 🤷‍♂️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    At our hotel, waiting for my boyfriend to finish getting ready so we can leave for our dinner reservation. He takes longer than me to get ready 😅

hope you have a lovely evening 🤗
  • beagletracks

Kids. Whatcha gonna do? 🤷‍♂️

Be patient and kind and then go bang my head against the wall repeatedly.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    I have one of those foot cramps that start in the arch of your foot going on. I like to let the pain grow until it either goes away or I can’t stand it any longer.

I’m sucking up the pain.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I have one of those foot cramps that start in the arch of your foot going on. I like to let the pain grow until it either goes away or I can’t stand it any longer.

I’m sucking up the pain.

Awww, you need a foot massage.. it will get rid of that.. on my way
  • fitnessinmy30s
    fitnessinmy30s Posts: 377 Member
    Drinking some hot chocolate snuggly on the couch!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    gearing upper a party here at the ranch

..... just a small, covid friendly, birthday thing.

(not my birthday, I've stopped having those.)
  • beagletracks
    Drinking a gigantic Negroni. Have a good weekend. MFPeeps.