What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Mariner322007
    Mariner322007 Posts: 24 Member
    Just got done grilling and now watching baseball
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Listen to my newly 9yr old boy plead his case about how he's 9 now and should be allowed to watch the Shinning πŸ˜‚...

He's already seen Rambo and Saving Private Ryan... But I've never had an issue with him trying to come into our room in the middle of the night... And I don't want one now πŸ˜‚
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Listen to my newly 9yr old boy plead his case about how he's 9 now and should be allowed to watch the Shinning πŸ˜‚...

He's already seen Rambo and Saving Private Ryan... But I've never had an issue with him trying to come into our room in the middle of the night... And I don't want one now πŸ˜‚

When our son was 11 he convinced his grandmother (my mom) to watch 'Tropic Thunder' together.

He laughs about it to this day.

my poor mom had no idea. (you can take the girl outta the country........)
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Listening to Steely Dan,
    relaxing,
    ✌️
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Watching South Park’s, β€œ Pandemic Special”
    It’s awesome!!
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member

peace out Mel <3
    Listening to Steely Dan,
    relaxing,
    ✌️

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Listening to Steely Dan,
    relaxing,
    ✌️

@honeybee__12

Which album ??

( I bet I can guess.... )
  • Cards_Man
    Cards_Man Posts: 905 Member
    Praying for a Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl win this year!!!!
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    About to organize some game pieces in hopes of avoiding an existential crisis
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Listening to Steely Dan,
    relaxing,
    ✌️

@honeybee__12

Which album ??

( I bet I can guess.... )

😊 A Decade of Steely Dan and Gaucho.
    I feel so grown up when I listen to it.
    πŸ˜‚
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited October 2020
    trying a combo of tens unit and heating pad
  • Spartadude238
    Spartadude238 Posts: 2 Member
    Working nightshift
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    A movie and an ice cream cone πŸ¦πŸ™‚
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited October 2020
    Watching *kitten* on ESPN.

And by *kitten* I mean corn hole championships.
  • slimgirljo15
    Watching *kitten* on ESPN.

And by *kitten* I mean corn hole championships.

😱😳

😁
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited October 2020
    @slimgirljo15 You're one of the few I can tell this to but I must tell on myself. It's 22 miles to the nearest gas station. I drove there and went inside to examine the gummy bears. I talked myself out of them and settled for a quest bar. Who gives a rat's @$$. Right. I am allergic to corn syrup and they make me loopy like I'm drunk. I haven't been on gummy bear thrill eating ride in 4 years. Two hunters were mauled by grizzlies just a hop and skip away from me this week. It does set my teeth :# on edge and I have to make sure I look around building corners and stay alert. Always.

That's no reason to go on a thrill eating ride. I made it by the skin of my teeth. I'm telling on myself because 6 years ago, I ate it all back with gummy bears. :p Thanks for listening. You live and abide in a judgment free zone. It's comforting knowing you're out there. I'm not about to start half-@$$ing it now.

kburebpdsl7k.png
  • slimgirljo15
    @slimgirljo15 You're one of the few I can tell this to but I must tell on myself. It's 22 miles to the nearest gas station. I drove there and went inside to examine the gummy bears. I talked myself out of them and settled for a quest bar. Who gives a rat's @$$. Right. I am allergic to corn syrup and they make me loopy like I'm drunk. I haven't been on gummy bear thrill eating ride in 4 years. Two hunters were mauled by grizzlies just a hop and skip away from me this week. It does set my teeth :# on edge and I have to make sure I look around building corners and stay alert. Always.

That's no reason to go on a thrill eating ride. I made it by the skin of my teeth. I'm telling on myself because 6 years ago, I ate it all back with gummy bears. :p Thanks for listening. You live and abide in a judgment free zone. It's comforting knowing you're out there. I'm not about to start half-@$$ing it now.

kburebpdsl7k.png

πŸ˜„
    Gummy bear drunk, thats a new one on me lol.
    You be careful my friend, I don't want you becoming a Grizzlies snack. πŸ€—
  • Wanderwoman2021
    Wanderwoman2021 Posts: 22 Member
    Bed rest kinda πŸ™„
  • capgordon2774
    capgordon2774 Posts: 52 Member
    Wouldn't yous like to know lol πŸ˜‚