Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Replies

• I actually enjoy cleaning. I know i must be crazy!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,938 Member
    I actually enjoy cleaning. I know i must be crazy!

You are not the only one .... being a purrrfectionist doesn't help with that LOL
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,938 Member
    Hmmmm well I love to sleep with one leg out ontop of the blanket to get that cooooool air sensation all night 🙌🏻

I also do that :)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Sometimes I make really bad choices.

Bad decisions make good stories....or so I've heard....
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    I actually enjoy cleaning. I know i must be crazy!

You, my mother, and my good friend who is male and 60. I don't understand what's wrong with you people. I can't imagine ever deriving pleasure from an activity so tedious. I actually have to have my mother over to help me clean because the thought of doing it on my own leaves me wanting to chuck it all and live in an igloo.

No, I'm not in college. I'm a grown woman who can't clean her own home. There is my interesting fact. Who's the crazy one?

That, and I've played football with Mel Gibson.

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    @JessBbody
    You Must elaborate on Mel Gibson and football!!
  • capgordon2774
    capgordon2774 Posts: 52 Member
    Am in a fitness community called fit Ayrshire dad's with 3000 members
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    I pick locks sometimes.
  • brustmannzwei
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    I can operate a heavy duty pneumatic forklift and other pieces of heavy equipment. Tractors, balers and graders, snow groomer.

cwmyik2pbh7u.png

I’m jealous. My dad was a fork lift / tow motor operator, drove fire trucks, etc. I wish I knew how to operate those things.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Fun fact....if I love you I love you really hard. But, and this takes quite some time, if something pushes me far enough the affection is gone. And I’ve never been able to get it back again. Even if I still have love....there’s nothing there. I’d be interested to know if I could ever get it back again. Mostly just been close friend relationships. Couple of other close people.

This is me too
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I can operate a heavy duty pneumatic forklift and other pieces of heavy equipment. Tractors, balers and graders, snow groomer.

cwmyik2pbh7u.png

Operate it ?

I don't even know what that is.
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

cwmyik2pbh7u.png

Operate it ?

I don't even know what that is.

consider where you live *hint hint*
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited October 2020
    @brustmannzwei Ooo, you know how to drive, drive, drive all of the things. Paw taught me and it came in handy. He was a chief civil engineer, building roads. When he was young, he was operating cranes, putting up steep sloped, high pitched metal roofs on buildings, churches. I look around and Paw's work still stands. <3
  • brustmannzwei
    @brustmannzwei Ooo, you know how to drive, drive, drive all of the things. Paw taught me and it came in handy. He was a chief civil engineer, building roads. When he was young, he was operating cranes, putting up steep sloped, high pitched metal roofs on buildings, churches. I look around and Paw's work still stands. <3

Yall are too kind. I do know all the hand Signals and gestures for various heavy equipment operators. Learned from qualifying as topside weapons loading supervisor and loading weapons onto, and into, the boat.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    I had a solo to sing in the school play when I was in second grade and I forgot a verse the night of the performance but I remember that verse to this day

Voice thread?
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I am not as patient and calm as my family all believe me to be. Inside I feel like a roiling mass of churning burning lava.
    As long as I can keep up appearances I am fine.