Welcome New Members!

Replies

• yukta908
    yukta908 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey, just starting out
    Figured I need some extra motivation and help
    Really hope this works out
    Fingers crossed
  • finally got my account fixed, restarted from today and up for any friends especially UK (i am Lincs based) - add away!
  • the_stained_ape
    the_stained_ape Posts: 35 Member
    Good morning boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen and other assorted genders. My name is Gareth, I'm a long time fitness lover returning back to the fitness fold following injury meaning I had to sadly give up on my previous love (Golf).

I've been in and out of the gym and fitness environments since I was 15 (Now 38), attaining a personal training qualifications in 2006, but drifted away from the fitness scence when my wife and I started a family.

Earlier this year I weighed a heft 17 stone 2lb (From my precious 15s 4lb training weight) and decided a change needed to be made. So, I invested in some of my old freinds (Kettlebells) and proceeded on my journey. I'm now 39 pounds lighter and looking to shift another 3 pounds to my next goal of 3 stone. I'll reassess from there and look to drive things forwards as I have been, whether that is continued weight loss of more along the lines of strength and conditioning.

Lets see how far down the rabbit hole we can go!
  • mcdaniel1960
    mcdaniel1960 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone I am back on the site I was off for some time but back now my name is Roger From Oklahoma I am very active for my age my Daughter who is a Nurse wants me to continue to be active. I still play Softball, Tennis, Golf, Basketball and now Pickleball I am a widow since 2013 that is another reason to stay in shape trying to find that right Lady. I hope to become Friends with you and last but not least I am Christian who Loves the Lord because he has helped me with so many obstacles in my life. God Bless!!
  • FourthMoon2001
    FourthMoon2001 Posts: 1 Member
    Greetings, I'm a woman "d'un certain âge" in Northern California. During the last six months I've become a little less active and a little more stressed, I intend to use the app to nudge me back toward the things that I know I need to do.
  • abe297
    abe297 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I'm new here my brother who lost 20kg following a keto diet recommended this app and so I thought I'd start and take better care of my diet and try to lose some weight
  • WickedMotivated
    WickedMotivated Posts: 48 Member
    Not really new but can't seem to find friends who stay active on here. If you're active, add me
  • hi everyone, loving this place, recommended by a friend and so far found so many decent, likeminded people and i want more :)
  • Michellelea007
    Michellelea007 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Everyone,
    New to MFP. I recently completed the 4 month program with Noom and lost 20lbs quite easily. I am looking to continue my journey and lose that last 10 lbs - so stubborn!!!
    Please add me as a friend here, or message me to get details for my fitbit account.
    I have tried to link my steps from fitbit to this app, it does not seem to be working.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    Michelle
  • goldsli08
    goldsli08 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone, my name is Lisa. I am 55 years old and getting close to retirement. I want to be able to enjoy retirement so this is my year to get healthy! I'm tired of the aches and pains and struggling to walk, etc. Here we go!!
  • SlawekChrol
    SlawekChrol Posts: 14 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm 49y.o. from Poland.I'm not new, but I've just returned.
  • hpum
    hpum Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, Wondering if I can monitor my clients calorie plans here MFP?
  • ashrafstr
    ashrafstr Posts: 1 Member
    Not really new but can't seem to find friends who stay active on here. add me if you like :)
  • coach_alana
    coach_alana Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone. I'm new to MFP. I started exercising regularly about a year ago, but recently decided to live a healthier lifestyle. So I started my quit smoking journey and decided to eat better. I don’t have a support system so I’m hoping to make some accountability friends and would love some motivation.
  • lekoque23
    lekoque23 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi from Taiwan. I am new here, many thanks for all the tips, support and valuable information to help us go from point A ( )to B.()
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Hey everyone, I'm Rosy, 37, from California. Looking for active friends to help motivate and I'll do the same. Let's do this!
  • brassvision
    brassvision Posts: 3 Member
    New to posting and community. Logging and tracking for 56 days. So far so good decided I may need support so wanted to explore the community. Down 32 lbs. as of today
  • tressa33
    tressa33 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello I am not new to this site. But this is my first time logging back in, in a few years. I am now 27 years old and Type 2 Diabetic. I weigh almost 350 pounds. My goal by age 30 is to be 190 pounds and to have reversed my condition. Are there any tips you guys have for me? In 3 years I hope I am alive to see my goal come to past. I won't stop working until I reach my goal. It has been a yo yo for me. But I won't give up.

How are you doing with your weight loss? Who helps you grocery shop? Do you have someone to walk with?
  • Bebacubis
    Bebacubis Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everybody.. New here and extremely nervous for some reason.