jamfullhouse Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    AR10at50 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday @jamfullhouse !!!!

Thank You!!
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Ok..so I am dumb...how do I edit my post to add my new weight...the only way I know how seems to create a new post each time?
  • jamfullhouse
    jamfullhouse Posts: 292 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    mousie1973 wrote: »
    Ok..so I am dumb...how do I edit my post to add my new weight...the only way I know how seems to create a new post each time?

I believe even with your phone, but I am on the computer, but their should be a little wheel to your right on your post when you scroll over that area. It with say edit and a count down of minutes. It gives you an hour to edit. Just click on that and you can edit.
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    mousie1973 wrote: »

I believe even with your phone, but I am on the computer, but their should be a little wheel to your right on your post when you scroll over that area. It with say edit and a count down of minutes. It gives you an hour to edit. Just click on that and you can edit.

But that only give you an hour...so if I go back the next day I can't edit that post..