Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• forestfreekforestfreek Member Posts: 5,659 Member Member Posts: 5,659 Member
    Happy Monday everyone!
    It’s a holiday here in Canada but I’m off to work. Thank GAWD health care is a 24 hour a day business or I’d be sitting on my butt overindulging for yet another day 😂🤣😂
    Enjoy your day, all🤗
  • coffee_n_weightscoffee_n_weights Member Posts: 115 Member Member Posts: 115 Member
    Good morning all!
    Happy Thanksgiving to all my northern neighbors!
  • balanc41balanc41 Member Posts: 1,509 Member Member Posts: 1,509 Member
    Good morning all. Hope you all have a great start to the week! Its rainy here so feeling sluggish
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 733 Member Member Posts: 733 Member
    Happy Monday everyone!
    It’s a holiday here in Canada but I’m off to work. Thank GAWD health care is a 24 hour a day business or I’d be sitting on my butt overindulging for yet another day 😂🤣😂
    Enjoy your day, all🤗
    Good morning all!

Good morning ladies!
    balanc41 wrote: »
    Good morning all. Hope you all have a great start to the week! Its rainy here so feeling sluggish

Good morning. It's pouring rain here. I need more coffee.
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,288 Member Member Posts: 36,288 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving Canadians!!!

It's a new week, full of new possibilities. Today hopefully we'll pop out to visit my mom before she's under further restrictions again. She lives on the border of two regions. The one she lives on is free of restrictions, literally across the street it's restricted. So silly. But I'm in the restricted area....maybe I should move in with her..... hmmm
  • LunaTheFatCatLunaTheFatCat Member Posts: 237 Member Member Posts: 237 Member
    Oh Canada Oh Canada, how I would love to visit you one day!

Well my week is starting off crappy and I'm generally p'd off!
    I was writing about my crappy morning and then I decided to delete it as it's too boring and I'm snapping out of it NOW.

Hope you all have a good week!
  • andyrrrrandyrrrr Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Good morning all! Am new to MFP – Been gradually losing weight for 4 or 5 months now. Still a few more pounds to lose, but am now starting gym and weights work to build some muscles too. Hope everyone’s doing well.
    andyrrrr wrote: »
    Good morning all! Am new to MFP – Been gradually losing weight for 4 or 5 months now. Still a few more pounds to lose, but am now starting gym and weights work to build some muscles too. Hope everyone’s doing well.

Welcome to the site and the group 😊
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Happy Monday everyone!
    Enjoy your day, all🤗
    Good morning all!

Good morning ladies!

Good morning. It's pouring rain here. I need more coffee.

I’m with you.
    I can always use more coffee ☕️😍

I want coffee right now
    I want coffee right now

Sending you many virtual cups....☕️☕️☕️
    Coming from Canada so it may be a bit cold when you get it😂
    I want coffee right now

Sending you many virtual cups....☕️☕️☕️
    Coming from Canada so it may be a bit cold when you get it😂

Haha thanks! Much appreciated
  • B_Plus_EffortB_Plus_Effort Member, Premium Posts: 311 Member Member, Premium Posts: 311 Member
    48 and I feel like a million bucks but I know I'm worth a whole lot more, ha ha
  • mcbeef29mcbeef29 Member, Premium Posts: 74 Member Member, Premium Posts: 74 Member
    Hello, I'm 49 (ugh). Like many, I've lost a lot of weight and gained a lot of weight back over the years. Well, I'm back again to get rid of a whole bunch of unwanted pounds. Feel free to add me if you'd like to help me stay on track or maybe I can help you. Thanks!
  • _canadianbakin__canadianbakin_ Member Posts: 378 Member Member Posts: 378 Member
    As it’s a holiday here in Canada, I will continue doing what I did yesterday—sitting on my *kitten* 😎
  • coffee_n_weightscoffee_n_weights Member Posts: 115 Member Member Posts: 115 Member
    TomAmrein wrote: »
    Hello! I am not new to MyFitnessPal, but I am 37 and have been on a weight loss journey since October of 2018. I have lost 93 lbs.

that's fantastic - welcome!
  • calichick1978calichick1978 Member Posts: 29 Member Member Posts: 29 Member
    Hello! I am not new to MyFitnessPal, but I am 37 and have been on a weight loss journey since October of 2018. I have lost 93 lbs.

Fantastic!!! What's brought you here? More accountability to loose the last bit?
    I'm on the same trend. I'm down 55 and I am back to MFP for tracking and accountability. Need to really dial in these last 30-35 pounds
  • newlook1972newlook1972 Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    Hello all. I just turned 48. My weight has fluxuated greatly my whole life. Been as high as 300 and low as 190s. I recently went from 217 to 240s in 3 months. Really tired of this. I want to live well and be active. Looking for friends to offer and get support.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,526 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,526 Member

Wow, 93lbs.. thats fantastic 😀

Good morning Middle-agers.. well a glorious spring morning here and I'm off to enjoy it.. have a great day all :)