Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Muffin_top88Muffin_top88 Member Posts: 41 Member Member Posts: 41 Member
    I can always use the motivation since I’m new at it again
  • tazboytazboy Member Posts: 85 Member Member Posts: 85 Member
    Add me and for daily encouragement!!
  • michaeldhorvathmichaeldhorvath Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Let’s be friends !
  • MayasMommy2012MayasMommy2012 Member, Premium Posts: 21 Member Member, Premium Posts: 21 Member
    Starting over! Hi, I’m Lynn, 51, have over 100 lbs to lose. Would love to meet some friends in a similar boat or not! 😊 Not getting any younger and I have to do this. For myself, and so I can watch my 8 year old Maya grow up!! ❤️ I do good for a few weeks to months and it’s like I sabotage myself every time! Have to break out of that and stick to becoming a healthier me!!
    PLEASE ADD ME!! 😊
  • Fitandabbs2020Fitandabbs2020 Member Posts: 533 Member Member Posts: 533 Member
    Add me if you like, I can support your journey :)
  • Carried_aw4yCarried_aw4y Member Posts: 34 Member Member Posts: 34 Member
    Hello all! I‘ve been on mfp for quite a while and I am looking to refresh my friends list. Add me if you like. 🤗 You will not regret it. 🤣
  • alvinjoseph1alvinjoseph1 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Can use some as well. New to the app. My name is Alvin.
  • Devonrosario_Devonrosario_ Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Pretty active , need more motivation to keep doing these home workouts. I miss the gym. But add me. From Los Angeles
  • Pearl0408Pearl0408 Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • foofyqfoofyq Member Posts: 42 Member Member Posts: 42 Member
    looking for some new friends! starting over after being inactive, all my friends from before are inactive now. add me! trying to be as active as possible with logging because I KNOW it works
  • cnb124cnb124 Member Posts: 35 Member Member Posts: 35 Member
    I would love a ton more friends!
  • activegalaxyactivegalaxy Member Posts: 24 Member Member Posts: 24 Member
    Always could use more friends. Been on this journey for three years and am also an active user.
  • Varun5hankarVarun5hankar Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    I'm down 18 pounds and got 22 more to go. Feel free to add me, the more the number of friends and motivation the more the chances of success.
  • brianjara28brianjara28 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Add me please. I would like to take advantage of this!
  • kimjoymorsekimjoymorse Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for some motivation outside of my real life friend group. I've been off and on MFP for almost a decade but this is a new account again for me. Looking to mindfully eat for fuel. Feel free to add me!
  • mjparker625mjparker625 Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    I need motivational friends on here! I’m new. Hope everyone has a great day.
  • cgrout78cgrout78 Member Posts: 1,422 Member Member Posts: 1,422 Member
    I need to take a few pounds off so my work clothes fit again before I go back to the office. Covid has NOT been kind...LOL. Looking for motivation and accountability!
  • pamperedlinnypamperedlinny Member Posts: 373 Member Member Posts: 373 Member
    I'm always looking for more friends! :wink:
  • Ruben_244Ruben_244 Member Posts: 241 Member Member Posts: 241 Member
    Yes let’s do this!
  • Ryry_78Ryry_78 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    always looking for friends, struggling lately to stick to my calories!!help!lol