Options
Ciocic
Ciocic Posts: 1 Member
Has anyone resolved the issue of the Fitbit not syncing with my fitness pal

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    There doesn't appear to be an open issue related to that right now.
  • EML112610
    EML112610 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ciocic wrote: »
    Has anyone resolved the issue of the Fitbit not syncing with my fitness pal
    ME! and im so annoyed!

• PaulFrancis7878
    PaulFrancis7878 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Not fitbit but iphone. If I add an exercise the steps don't count anymore. Never did this before that I can remember.
  • marfurn
    marfurn Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I've had sync issues too and it's really frustrating.
    I've had my Fitbit for about a month and it has never synced automatically.
    The only way it syncs is if I disconnect the Fitbit App from My Fitness Pal on my computer and then reconnect it again. On my Android, I can't even disconnect and reconnect as that doesn't work. So I have to wait until I am on my computer to disconnect and reconnect and even then, it will sync only the steps for that day, which means I have to manually do this every single day.
    I really don't want to have to do this every evening when it should sync automatically all day.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I have charge 3 and have had it for over a year and it syncs with both the fitbit dashboard and MFP so far every day but I use the MFP website on my laptop not sure if that makes any difference. Sorry I know not much help. But perhaps it demonstrates that these issues seem to be individual to the fitbit owner rather than a general sync problem with MFP.
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,185 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hi alll- There are no current issues with our overall Fitbit integration, so if you're having an issue it is specific to your account, and therefore our support team is going to be your best resource to resolve that.

To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

I hope that helps!