Over 40 and trying to improve my weight

Options
Came across this website and though that I would give it a try, need all the support I can get. Diabetic and fairly overweight. Please share any suggestions that you may have. Thank you :smile:

Replies

• erszike48
    Options
    Hi! The first thing you need to do is write down the top five (real) reasons you want to lose weight. . Post these all over the house so that you would see them every day. This will be your motivation!:flowerforyou:
  • lulu1962
    Options
    The best way to stay motivated is to log all of your food/drinks EVERY day & get some friends about the same age to keep you going strong!:flowerforyou:
  • lastraw
    Options
    This site is a great place to start...real eye opener for me as to how many calories the little extras added up to every day! I am right behind you in age and have lost it, regained a little, lost again and sadly am back to having to lose again. I have the losing figured out...I really need to work on how to maintain my lower weight after I get down this time. I started back at the fitness and clean eating this week. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • jmikels67
    Options
    check out the women 40+ group in community/support- super bunch of ladies!