Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Would you believe it was snowing all around us? Aren't we lucky to have a giant lake that keeps us a bit warmer?
  • Fitandabbs2020
    Fitandabbs2020 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    How much snow?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't it too early for more than a dusting?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Hahah would you believe I've had the heat on for several weeks now? Might I have turned on my steering wheel heater yesterday?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    They make heaters for steering wheels? Aren't we Humans a spoiled species ? 😋
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Don't some cars practically drive themselves now? Would you believe in one of our cars you can set it to keep you x amount of car lengths away from another and doesn't it keep you centred in the lane and will correct if you're not?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Do you know that my recent rental car would scream at me if not perfectly centered between the lines on the road?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't it kind of annoying? This car will go around corners too over a certain speed, wasn't I surprised once and realized I was speeding when it took over driving for me?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Do you know that would make me nervous? And I can't even function using the rear backup camera in my vehicle... I feel like without control I would have an accident 😟
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    My grandmother inherited two antique Hudson's and wouldn't you know those boats float?

n3i43lp05749.png
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Am I boring cause I really like my suv with its heated steering wheel?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    Did you know my car won’t let me change lanes when a car is next to me, puts on the brakes if it feels I am approaching a car in front of me too fast, has heaters and coolers in the seats and steering wheel, changes my rear view mirror automatically when a car comes up from behind at night and dims and turns on my bright lights automatically, and assists me with my parking? What has this world come to?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Do you drive a robot?
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,336 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    My grandmother inherited two antique Hudson's and wouldn't you know those boats float?

n3i43lp05749.png

Do you know that my roommate just bought a 1949 Packard which looks a lot like this "boat"?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    If I drove a car that was labeled a boat, might I be less nervous crossing bridges since I can't swim?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Why is it at the eleventh hour I'm always altering and creating Halloween costumes? Don't I say every year this is the last I'm doing this?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    Isn’t this year gonna be trick, or trick?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    We're just gonna have treats at our house?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Might a fun Halloween Basket help make the kiddos happy since there won't be Trick or Treating this year?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't that a good idea?
    Might I be making some Halloween themed treats for dinner?